Grow room diary,take #2

My brother,I love how you always have my back on the tester nug! haha! Awesome! I’m going to take one tonight! But probably let it dry slow hehe,and definitely wait for the best medication possible! Peace and love,I’ll update pics as soon as I get a chance, increased mobility means more help around the house and I’m loving that too! Cheers!

4 Likes

The two autos that popped

From @ReikoX , I started a soak on 4 more ,hehe I will make room (actually have the room just need the equipment,and I think I may have found a deal on some!)
The black pot behind is the sageX hehe,I love the old name! @cannabissequoia
I would like to add out’f’n’standing lineage! What are the odds of me finding a stray viable bean way the f#@& up here? Hehe,lovin it and thank you!

8 Likes

This is the tester nug I just cut!

6 Likes

Did some training to my Cali Afghani #2

down below a bit of a better view ,and two gg4xzkittlez females behind ,or above her

8 Likes

Damn that test nug is frosty , looking great my man. How’s the smells?

5 Likes

Like dank vanilla,musty(musky,hehe can’t find my glasses haha) vanilla, evil vanilla! Man I didn’t get a chance to finish the mom properly and thinking about starting a couple more of the original beans,these sweetjack bb offspring well the nug is sweetjack bb male to a sweetjack bb female
Sorry really struggling to find the words to describe the smells ,an overwhelming deliciousness, really hoping for some serious potency! Cheers!

4 Likes

Two more autos today

6 Likes

This is a cross between Big Wreck/F13 x sweetjack/bb

7 Likes

:thumbsup: Excellent. I’ve got 2 beans soakin’. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Not sure what happened,I lost the last two autos,I peeked in on them last night and noticed that they fell over,so I spritzed them with ph’d water,and applied LITFA and this morning they were still down and thought maybe a h202 mix or maybe cinnamon sprinkled over top may have help if it was dampoff (?) ,

Sprayed once again this morning

4 Likes

That’s beautiful brother! Be sure to post pics here! That is if you don’t mind! peace and love yeah!

2 Likes

yep. imo, those are toast. sterilize those soil/cups with a microwave or the oven or H2O2.

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thanks appreciate your help! Will do! Just so nice having family to go to with questions!

3 Likes

Sage X , praying that she’s a she!
Hips like that ! Damn!
I personally haven’t seen anything like this although I’m sure there is a world of stuff out there that I haven’t seen, peace and love yeah! Good morning all!

9 Likes

two of the gg4xzkittlez males numbers 3 &4

5 Likes

This is the Afghani, I have 3 possibly 4 rooted cuts of this beauty,I can assure you that all is knocked up in here, the three original males that I put in there have busted all over everything in this room,I put the original seed starts in there for a pollen collection run, wish to build a male area,I find i mostly lack the time to do the work, peace and love

7 Likes

This is my gg4xzkittlez female pheno#2, lightly trained, mostly to open up for light to penetrate and reach as many budsites as possible, much the same as the afghani

7 Likes

I’ve seen the ‘flat’ stem mutation one other peoples’ plants but never on my own. The first one was on some big-tree outdoor plants & I attributed it to the grower using weird nutrients & over-feeding. The stem on one branch was about 2.5" wide & about 1/2" thick…just ugly. :unamused:

I had soaked 2 beans of the TW-F13 as I mentioned…they didn’t pop, so I said #$%^&* it & threw the last 7 in water… …then remembered the hippie-method of using my body heat & put them in a ziploc in my shirt pocket overnight… :grin: :bed: got 5 to pop. :smile: Whoops…only wanted 2. If there’s a male I’ll save some pollen.

:v:

7 Likes

Awesome brother! As far as the ‘mutation’ goes,I hope it can be passed down,I plan on finding out! Hehe,I imagine I would have a much better germination rate if I used the ziplock bag and pocket method,I haven’t picked up a heating pad yet,damn,and hope you can keep the extras around for a bit!I still have a few beans around here,I also hit that original mom with some other pollen from a mix peakseedsbc pack male, looking for diversity and was tired of just scrapping males without being able to hold onto that genetic,idk(?) Yeah, peace and love all! Good morning

3 Likes

These beans are from a peakseedsbc Indica female (mixed pack again hehe) hit with a sweetjack bb male,and the only ones I got to germinate,well so far so good, trying to keep them warm enough is tougher than I thought without a heating pad/source, peace and love

6 Likes