Grow room diary,take #2

Good morning all, am going through everything to seek out all males I think I may thro one of each into one bucket that I can pull a slip of anyone that I may need, peace

7 Likes

All three gg4xzkittlez males in one pot, numbers 1,4&5

9 Likes

Finally getting to this

Most of these have nice root development

6 Likes

What a Bangin way to spend the afternoon!

Everything at my finger tips,and it just seems to fall into place hehe

I find these so cool,the root ball is so compact and lightweight compared to a soggy peat puck or rockwool plug

And watered in,a mixed solution, light bloom, superthrive, Cal/Mag,the usual, ph’d,355ppm total

9 Likes

I can’t believe that was 7 hours,flew by like minutes,of course a couple breaks

7 Likes

Next up ,these need attention

Dank Sinatra on the left and Afghani#2 both clones of my house mothers, which remain in veg
The Afghani cut was one of the first I rooted in rockwool,and left labels to warn of dampoff,hehe,I knew that I’m running a somewhat soiless mix,and not a proper hydro medium,but hey no issues, very solid transition, peace
Added,I wanted to see if they would even out by putting the bigger one into the smaller container,not sure why, found it just kinda interesting and fun to try

7 Likes

I picked these up the other day for about 12 bucks,4 regular’gold fish’ , grabbed an actual live , growing plant,that they can snack on, frozen shrimp,it needs to build up algae, before I can get the eaters,so it’s a miniature aqua ponic study, haven’t checked the water at all,it’s really just a hands on lesson, and it didn’t cost very much, peace

I honestly thought she said shrimp,but the package says bloodworms,so I stand corrected, peace

5 Likes

Looking forward to the day I have room for some of that dank Sinatra

4 Likes

Brother they are stunning! Vigorous! And just brighten me right up just to get a glimpse of them at any stage!still waiting to get some finished to try! The mother is massive hehe!

3 Likes

This is what I came up with for long term neglect

I poured about 2 cups of ph’d plain water
I was thinking of drilling some holes that I can plug or tape if I need a higher humidity, right now I think they need a touch of fresh air, could always just crack the lid open a little, haven’t decided, peace

5 Likes

The goldfish won’t eat the hornwort, at least not until they get much larger. They’ll pick at the algae and aufwuchs that grow on it, however. Hornwort does grow rapidly, for sure, but give some thought to floating plants, growth rate is far quicker than anything submersed. Those fish are going to outgrow that space in very short order, especially since you don’t seem to have a filter or means of water agitation. I suppose the purpose of aquaponics is to use the waste water to fertilize plants, but you don’t want a smelly, green, stagnant pool of water, either.

Bloodworms are great, but make sure the goldfish are getting plenty of greens (algae wafers, spinach, that sorta thing). If you have any aquarium-related questions (specifically aquatic plants and freshwater tropical fish/inverts), I’m your guy!

6 Likes

Yeah brother! Thank you for chiming in! One down this morning,I’ll upgrade to an aquarium in a bit, peace and love yeah!
Sorry, just away for a minute
Well this is where I’m at

Probably take a couple days to fill it up I have water in buckets,and looking for the rest of equipment, will be set up tonight!
I’m going to miss the aquarium as a clone chamber,had the inside lined with panda tarp, white side in,was fun with a sunblaster with t8,worked great for seedling and clones,I find my new plastic containers work so much better,can move, stack, open to ventilate, convenience,hands down the best for my needs/habits hehe, can set and forget! Peace and love

3 Likes

Cuts

,best regards, peace
, hehe,I’m addicted to growing these beauties, will never get enough, peace

5 Likes

Ready to get moved up

These pics don’t do her justice! She’s so beautiful!

7 Likes

I had a chance to look at these, corrected once again, Deep Purple f2 ,all three cuts are from a re-vegged female,I let the mom go their wasn’t much left and felt that it was best ,hoped to hell that these would pull through,and I am very grateful! I didn’t want to lose the genetic so hope to see how these will really do!
Oh yes the one in the background is a male believed to be a Deep Purple f2 male,from the same batch of stock, peace and love

9 Likes

The house cut of Dank,hehe

I’m trying to develop an understanding of super cropping and other training techniques

I’m sure I’ll know right away if I went to far
Peace and love

7 Likes

That’s a serious kink. Plant should be able to deal with it though. Just dont want to constrict the internal pipes too much. I also have a lot to learn with this stuff. I fim’d a few plants with mixed results. Just gonna top next time.

2 Likes

Thought this looked good,the smell is what got my attention, straight lemon! These are lower end cell phone pics, probably a week or two yet
Peace and love!

8 Likes

Before and after
The GZ3 gave up a few cuts,I love how that works out! The smaller one is a seedling of Super Lemon Haze x Blue Dream,from a friend in Ontario I received 7 total I tried and lost one already, this is the second attempt,I believe I have slowed this one down,(cold root ball most of the time),male or female I will cross with my Cali Blue Dream,and plan on working through all remaining seeds this way, peace and love

5 Likes

A couple days later

I backed it off a little bit,no sign of damage

Peace

7 Likes