Grow room diary,take #2

Saget,Sage X 3 nice slips,

I’m thinking about a light DEP! ,so I may put the mother plant,(seedling, taproot) into the flower room to start out and finally sex this beauty
Absolutely gorgeous!
Peace and love !
PS, apologies for being distracted, looking for work atm, Cheers!

7 Likes

I had to put up a fresh pic of these sweethearts!

All three are Deep Purple clones from the same Mom,my first attempt at a re-veg,I had only one female from a 5-6(I’d have to check back in my notes to be sure) or so germ test from last fall ,I didn’t want to lose her ,and am amazed at her resilience,the cut in the middle is kicking roots out of the cup already hehe, suppose it doesn’t take much for that,but the foliage packed on in a couple days! Beautiful! I’d have to say great vigor and I’d have to say up against anything that I have atm
Peace and love yeah!
Ps,I love popping seeds, certainly an affliction,I also love variety,and really enjoy the opportunity to crack beans of so many different strains! A couple years ago I couldn’t find any decent genetics for what I could afford,and now I feel extremely grateful for the generosity of this community,thank you so very much! I’m at a point where I need to dial in my flower room,and get the production up to where I can get some medication in jars,am planning to study up on juicing (whole plant,no heat), would love to be self sufficient, cheers!

7 Likes

About to burn some gg4xzkittlez seeded bud, first tester

8 Likes

Well the definitely lemon explosion that holds for the whole joint,and with most of my stuff,very immature, sadly no lift, just started throwing them in at a bigger size,and trying to remember to date the labels of when I put them in,I suppose I thought I would have enough sense to wait for the 30 percent amber trichomes, and not have to date them, hope to change that,no more early buds! Peace

4 Likes

The next one to chop ,I can only guess it’s a little early,I certainly need some guidance, thank you

6 Likes

The best advice on that I’ve heard is “If you think it’s time, wait a week, because it isn’t” :joy:

LITFA even works for harvesting!

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

She’s a gg4xzkittlez#3 beauty!
Would love to get them all around this size ! She’s so gorgeous! Smells like lemons! Intense lemon!
Peace
Note, last night I added a 400 metal halide to the bud room so sporting 800 watts in there now,and have to use an 250 that I had kicking around for the veg room, I have another 250 here to set up today
Cheers!

2 Likes

Big wreck xF13#2

Top dressed and trimmed, hope to really get to see what she’s capable of! I get the impression that she wants to morph from beauty to Beast! Hehe
Peace and love

4 Likes

A line up for some attention

7 Likes

I wanted to note that adding the extra light in the flower room makes a world of difference,for the first time ever,it feels like an actual grow room! I’m so happy! Can’t begin to describe the feeling in there especially once up to temp!the extra plants! Beautiful!
Also the biggest lesson for me about dating labels in the bud room,is the ability to have some idea of feeding requirements,most importantly when to start the flush, until I develop a feel for it, peace

5 Likes

Deep purple,two slips and an uppot is in order! Peace!

Plan on keeping this beauty off to the side, will run a couple cuttings of her through the flower room,may find room to keep her around, peace

5 Likes

Afghani lowland xDaku testers

I have been extremely busy and am amazed at how these plug on ,I believe with proper needs met these are nothing short of phenomenal! Peace! 3 Out of a 4 seed test ,lost one very early to dampoff, recycled soil is blended constantly in to the house mix! Peace and love yeah!
Would appreciate any feedback on proper treatment of used soil, before i mix it back into use, cheers

6 Likes

From the top and going clockwise Afghani lowland xDaku testers number 1,2&4, peace

5 Likes

Nice! They are very hearty plants indeed. I have 3 growing now.

50% Afghani (Kandahar/Helmand)
25% Afghani Kush
25% Pre98 Bubba Kush

3 Likes

Deep Purple f2

Unstoppable little beauties!

Can’t get over the vigor, again this a re-veg!
Peace and love yeah!
I’ll take a cut or two each, uppot and ,I would love to see these get another foot taller before the flower room! I can’t wait! Hehe,but I will! Cheers!

They are wasting no time at all! Cheers!

10 Likes

Yes my brother! They are beautiful,I gotta tell ya ,I love the wicked looking sawtooth serrations! They are tiny but give off a super vibe!and as soon as my personal issues blow over I’ll be starting the jungle spice beans ,very sorry for the unforseen delay! Peace and love from the frozen North! Hehe

I just took this picture ,is snowing!

10 Likes

Haha snowing here too. Little bit of that wild rose weather

6 Likes

Yeah brother! Only hardy need apply! Hehehe, gotta work out a light DEP!
Hehe the puppy is in!

6 Likes

Much needed experiment

I did two of these unlabeled misc clones today, wanted to see how far I could knock them back,and how quickly they bounce back, peace and love yeah!

6 Likes

House mother Dank Sinatra

Hope to have some buds to try soon,it took me forever to get some cuts into the flower room! Peace! On deck for a bigger root zone

6 Likes