Grow room diary,take #2

For me, the LowDak was a pretty early finisher. I chopped mine at 57 days. Not too many strains I’ve grown come earlier than that.

3 Likes

Beautiful news ,I was hoping that they were a little quicker (than the other stuff I’m running)! I’ve got three potential mom’s ,one from outside/earlier ,and two that I just started from seed recently ,I do remember some had phenomenal smells ! fruity ! And delicious !
I’m just waiting for them to shake off the neglect,and I’ll be taking cuts from everything, I may wait for them to recover a little,I want the biggest possible trichomes !
Peace and love !
Very grateful for the opportunity to run these !

2 Likes

Omar Sharif, cutting ,the furthest along, getting ready to flip the schedule in the bud room ,haha to the actual bud lighting schedule , just set the room back up,am planning to use a full room as I can put it together

5 Likes

DS seedlings

Looking for some males to select from ! Quite a bit behind , I’m not sure if the five DS seedlings are enough to find a male or two !

Peace and love all !

6 Likes

Jelly pie cutting,reg/photo

Hoping for a Mama ! Although a male wouldn’t be a terrible thing either ! Sounds like phenomenal genetics !
Thank you @MomOnTheRun this the one that absolutely loves the great outdoors !

4 Likes

I have some jelly pie pollen I could give you the rest when I am done

3 Likes

Yes please,I would love some ,may do some a DS buds as well brother I’d certainly kick some beans your way !
Peace and love yeah !
I love this community !

2 Likes

Sounds good. I dont have alot but u just need a little. Going to experiment a little. Never chucked pollen before. I will throw some at some blue god and throw some at some black cali grapes. You can have the rest

1 Like

Yes brother, those sound like a world of flavor/ terps and potency ! Good good medicine ! I’ve wanted that blue god for quite a few years now,(hehe I’m not going to give up just yet ) so I would say lock them genes down with whatever you have to,haha!
Peace and love !

Deep Ellum @deep_rob spreading the love ! Brother you are awesome ! Beautiful, I’m so stoked and nervous to mess these up at the same time,I really want to see a little bit of success before I take a run at these,hope to dial things in a little better by that time!

Brother I’m so grateful for your persistence ! second time the charm ! I’ve been drooling over the Mendo lights since(before) i read your post regarding them! Plus (Chocolate) Marshmallow cookies ! Damn I crave chocolate daily ! Very grateful ! Love the way you get down ! Incredible attention to detail as well as extreme due diligence by you !
Peace and love brother,if there is ever anything I can do, please let me know ! Cheers !

5 Likes

Omar , loving the outdoors !

And I would love to drop a frame around it before it gets to cold , feeling like fall up here today !

These two lower pics were from yesterday when the sun was shining ! Wish you could smell them !

Best regards all !
Peace and love yeah !
Overgrow !

2 Likes

What’s growing behind the weed in the first pic? --Basil? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I’m not to sure brother,I didn’t have any luck with basil this year,so not basil,I’m thinking,are you talking about the potatoes ? Beets ? Tomatoes? sunflowers? Haha weeds ?I may be to fried haha !
Peace and love brother!

1 Like

I am so happy that I found these,a germ test is a must dank purple buds ! Some the best smoke I’ve ever had! Best part is I don’t think they were even finished properly ,as always the main concern is how hermi prone will these babies be

Actually seen half a dozen or so tails !
I thought these were gone forever,I’m so stoked !

3 Likes

Outdoor male select, looking like a Blue Dream
Holes were not prepped, being males I wanted to see which ones wanted to make it, Blue Dream is the nicest of the three,I think it has something to pass on,below I’m trying bring everything in that is coming in for the year
4 -5 cuts of the shortest of the 3 sk91 cuts is in fact sk91 #3 not sexed yet I’ve got two or three rooted of #'s 2&3 we will see what happens

The taller one in the pail is what’s left of the Jelly Pie #1
Earlier today I pulled in my outdoor DS#7 , going to try to transplant back into a pot ,long enough to get a few more cuttings

Blue Dream (male) pic above ,three slips !

Peace and love yeah !
Overgrow !

4 Likes

Omar is certainly looking awfully male!,my jelly pie cut that is absolutely gorgeous,male ! All three Skunk 91 cuts are really looking male ! Only one Black Domina x Jungle Spice is taller than the other two,I will be taking cuts and flipping the light schedule to flower ,plan on eliminating all male cuts and seedlings but one each, until I decided which direction to go first,I really need meds asap,o dropped over 50 bucks today for about fifteen dollars worth of bud, although someplaces it’s still illegal, so I hate to complain
Peace and love

1 Like

My sympathies. Same here… Absolutely pining for my harvest…

I hate forking over 2x what it’s worth for B grade & bone dry Mcweed. It does seem like less sprayed than pre-legal, cheapo MMJ and haven’t seen a seed yet either.

I upped the ante by getting a g of some “sugar” aka concentrate/extract/hash because ther herb is so weak. :unamused:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Most of the seedlings that I’ve been waiting on are males,I still feel as though I need to wait on one possibly two DS cuttings,to reveg and develop enough to pull a cutting ,so that I can hold a cutting of the of the eventual seed mom,(idk, seemed to make sense in my head),I started pulling as many cuts of everything that I could,I found my old cbd critical mass (auto?) I do believe that she’s a photo sensitive girl ! Which is absolutely beautiful! And means I pulled 4 cuttings and get to reveg and root them ! I made some mellow tea from any bud on the stems that I found ,no pain ,well very little,I feel good ,it’s so nice
Peace and love yeah !

2 Likes

My new prized cutting ! Black Domina x Jungle Spice female !

One female ! I honestly thought I seen a pollen sack developing and that I didn’t have any females! I’m so happy that I get to taste something ! The big cutting I took last night and the far left is from the same mother I took the other day ! The one in the middle is a DS slip I took the other day as well .that one is from a beautiful unsexed donor !
Peace and love yeah !
Overgrow !
I find most of my seed starts so far are showing up male , although I haven’t checked any of the DS seedlings yet,I’m pretty confident that I have everything I need for a preservation run , only uppotted two days ago ,and am waiting for them to start to bounce back from transplanting ,so that they won’t slow down when I take a couple more cuttings,am very interested in others experience,can I flip now and still take cuttings while on flower light cycle,? n the past I would just shy away from anything like that
Peace and love yeah

6 Likes

The extra resin glands are always welcome ! Hehe ,I honestly add some to most joints, however this last eighth that I bought was a strain called cold creek kush ! It had some power on its own,had a serious Chem 91 taste and stone absolutely therapeutic ,my god I’m thinking that I may need to find some Chem 91 ,any suggestions would be great! , After smoking you know that you’ve smoke something real ! And I love how it holds you ,in like a blanket of comfort , really felt connected !
Peace and love yeah !
Ps,I seen roots on the first Black Domina x Jungle Spice female, labelled as FR1 !
My god I’ve heard some beautiful things about Black Domina,I did listen to the Bob Hemphill sound Cloud something or other(sorry my memory is bad) That dude has his shit together! He really holds black domina in very high regard, saying very narcotic! I’m so hopeful ! The combo with jungle spice should be phenomenal ! And yes the males showed in 24 hours of light ,I will be trying to hold the males ,have taken clones, hoping the rooting process will stop the flowering process, although once triggered it they may just continue,I will find out
Peace and love all!
Overgrow!
I wish Bob Hemphill could be my mentor ! I love his no bullshit attitude! Hes doing what he loves ! And absolutely solid ! Damn brother I love what you are doing! Thank you for leading the way!
And thank you @cannabissequoia for the heads up! I really love the way you lead too ! You have a beautiful place with beautiful trees ! And a beautiful spirit ! Peace and love
I can’t believe his nl1xchem91 are all sold out ! Anyone making f2’s? Haha

2 Likes