Grow room diary,take #2

B-WITCHED, uppotted and trimmed,I think I’ll give her a day or two of recovery,I got a lot of cuts from her

I found the beans that these where started from and it is a cross, b-witched x Jack herer/g13hp88,so I am sorry for the confusion

7 Likes

Dank Sinatra

She exploded in vegetative growth,man WOW! Loving her,I worship this beautiful, beautiful cultivar!

8 Likes

After the trim, again back to veg and recover,then off to the flower room

Dank Sinatra,I’ve never budded anything this size before,I’m stoked!

9 Likes

Hey. I’m behind schedule or under the weather or whatever is a suitable excuse… hehe I’ve got a pic here from today; It’s your cross, btw, my plant! :joy: This is the better of 2 that I didn’t select for growing this summer, was flipped early january…so week 4ish-5ish, probably less than 1/3 of proper lighting level since it’s gotten only windowed sunlight. dirty hippy window. and it’s february. I might reveg this & the nicer Black X Champagne “reject” since they may be keeper-ish. :blush: 1/2 strength feed of Nectar For The Gods, filtered water, peat/perlite/ewc/oyster. Way more info than the photo deserves. :joy:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Awesome brother and here is a pic of Bob Saget black pot

With sweetjack/BB right behind in the white pail,veg area
I think i may have messed up the pic,if you click on it ,I think you can see it,sorry
I up potted it yesterday morning when I took that picture, found a cosy spot next to the halide

6 Likes

Update,the gg4xzkittlez that I took down last week was 15+ grams dried,the immediate smell was rather intense probably a strong 6-7 out of 10, concentrated lemon,I haven’t actually smelled lemon pledge in about 20 years,and came immediately to mind when I started breaking her down,and again once dried and on a dry toke(no flame) and during ignition and again when I smoked the rest,I don’t really enjoy uncured bud and found it difficult to judge,great flavor,I found that I didn’t want to smoke anything for about 2-3 hours ,so I’d say that it had a fairly long duration, will give it a minimum of 3 more weeks,burned very well, although a little bite at the back of the throat,I’m sure she’ll cure up very nicely, I need a small room full of them! Hehe,some day, I hope all is well,Ive decided to put all males into the flower room, will free up precious veg space,I will keep all clones, I plan on following @MomOnTheRun or at least try to cut and store pollen for long term storage as well as to be able to send some ,I love how you made that appear so straight forward, thank you, peace and love !

4 Likes

It really is straight forward…one of those things that many don’t think about and just do :wink: I am glad my pic’s have helped give a clear idea of how simple it really is…Good luck!

3 Likes

Yes thank you so much for being here!
And very nicely done!

3 Likes

@ReikoX thank you brother! I got mail yesterday my man! I’ll get pics and get things going tonight!my first question would be, how soon do you recommend nutrients? And I’ve only gone by the ppm setting, so any idea how much ( many ppm’s) I should use? I’ve been just guessing and usually give 3-4 day straight ph’d water ,than I will give base nutes high nitrogen,or even across for npk usually about 150 ppm - 3-400ppms,any insight is greatly appreciated,I’m hoping to run these to the best of my ability, peace and love!
@ReikoX not sure if you seen my edit brother , peace

4 Likes

My apologies for the silly questions, I really had a hard time,and felt terrible for how I handled the last few, the new plan is , since the germ test went so well

I’ll start with 4 and hope to have one for each corner of my veg room, I plan on spending the time and effort ,that they need, to have a groovy time here! I somehow managed to stunt each one,the last time, probably started too many at once,so I’ll slow things down, when I was down to the last one,I thought it went amazing for my skills, peace and love all!

6 Likes

4 down for a 24 hr pre soak, they will be put in to soil tomorrow, thanks again,these slaps will find my new prop(agation) fridge! Beauty!

8 Likes

I’ve been having some success with my new cloning set up,I no longer have my black widow xsensi star in veg, I have a couple in the flower room and I am letting her go,I’m sure I’ve stressed her out over the last year,and I have more that I am excited about poppin’,so I am making room,I do have a couple different crosses with her to play with in the future,I really want to see the Dank Sinatra in the bud room,I also have let my Arcata trainwreck/ssh (big wreck xF13)go, although I may still have a cutting somewhere hehe,I just uppotted 5 of my GZ3 cuttings, which I took last week,once I get a heat pad,I think my percentage will come right up!
Peace and love baby!

4 Likes

Sweetjack/bb#60male x sweetjack/bb#61 female
Clones of Two separate seedling mother’s from that cross

Close up of one of the buds, incredible dank musky smell that is amazingly similar to each other ,I really wish I had kept one in veg to clone,I plan on finding one to run, hope the seedling that I just started Is a female, peace

4 Likes

Here’s one that I crossed the first big wreck xF13 (#13) bean that I hit with sweetjack bb pollen (#60)

These are some of the crosses I have given ,smells like a tropical trainwreck, super light tho,underfed for sure,I do believe that I have a clone in the flower room that is just starting out,and hope to increase production on that one
Peace and love baby!

7 Likes

Thanks! I’ll probably try the 2nd, the BigWreck first. :slight_smile:

The first pic may just be the pic but looks kinda like some budrot just by the color…guessing it’s just the pic.

3 Likes

Here’s a better picture of one of them, I think, I am not sure how to set up a proper cell pic

6 Likes

Look done anyone? Prepared to wait for total cannabinoid development, absolutely loving the idea of going bigger! Bigger plants from here on in gotta thank the OG family for the heads up ! I’m stoked! Love the vids you sent as well brother @cannabissequoia
Peace and love,two autos came up so far looking great!

8 Likes

Wow I have never had a nice auto

3 Likes

@lunchpale …but how many tried? :wink: I think we’ve all had a loser plant here & there, photo or auto.

@Ftlob Too early unless you want to minimze the sedative/couchlock and or make hash/extract…I personally like BOTH variations & think the early stuff has the freshest flavors or most intense initial fragrance/mono-terpene…the later is more complex & has more & different cannabinoids, medically superior. But don’t be afraid to take an early ‘tester bud’ & dry it while you wait a couple weeks :grin: to chop, then compare BOTH.

my pleasure on the links i sent you…i have 1000’s of bookmarks. :blush:

3 Likes

Tried about eight kinds from about 4 or 5 different tossers

4 Likes