Habitt’s hemp habittat of holistic healing

BC day 13
BOH & GLo day 6
Wicked Witch day 2

Temp 82
RH 58%

The GLo is still growing strong! Im almost certain she’s going to need a trim @ day 20. I think the only one Im NOT going to top is the BOH as that one looks like its going to be a small one from all the grow diaries I’ve seen from it but I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.

BOH

WW

GLo

Black Cream is still my dream

Oh yeah! Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!

More later!

7 Likes

Black Cream day 14
Blood orange haze & Glo day 7
Wicked witch day 3

Temp 81
RH 63%

boh

WW

Glo

Black Cream

6 Likes

Black Cream day 15
BOH & Glo day 8
Wicked Witch day 4

Temp 79
RH 61

I went ahead and topped the Black Cream today as she already had 5 nodes, so I took off node 5 under the hypothesis that the more time she has to recover the better since she’s 2-3 weeks from flowering. Im also LSTing the rest by tying them down towards the center of the light.

BOH

Wicked Witch

Glo She’s getting large. She’s as big around as the Black Cream and she’s half as old.

Black Cream

4 Likes

BC Day 16
BOH & GLo Day 9
WW day 5

I swear the glo is the most vigorous plant I’ve seen, she’s a freak and will ABSOLUTELY need a topping! @ReikoX has perfected alchemy because he’s made solid gold! The BC looks to be recovering nicely from her topping the other day. BOH and WW are doing their thing.

BOH

WW

GLo got DAMN she’s getting big!

BC in recovery

More later!

6 Likes

BC Day 17
BOH & Glo day 10
WW Day 6

Temp 84
RH 55%

Glo is asserting her dominance but looks like she’s getting a slight curl to her leaves(Left most pseudo leaf). Black Cream looks like she’s recovering nicely! Blood orange haze looks like she’s getting bigger and the wicked witch looks the same as last time.

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

More later.

6 Likes

BC Day 18
BOH & Glo Day 11
WW Day 7

Temp 84
RH 58%

The BOH doesn’t seem to be drinking NEARLY as much as the rest of the girls. Haven’t topped her reservoir since the beginning of the week. Glo is such an impressive plant. The WW is looking bigger as is the BOH. Doing some leaf tucking with the BC to expose bud sites.

BOH

WW

Glo

Black Cream

6 Likes

BC Day 19
BOH & Glo day 12
Wicked Witch day 8

Temp 82
RH 52%

BOH

WW

Glo

Black Cream

6 Likes

BC Day 20
HOB & Glo Day 13
WW Day 9

Temp 85
RH 50%

Everything but the BOH is exploding with growth. Its getting to the point where I can’t take a pic of the WW without the Glo being in the way she’s so big. WW is getting chonky and is drinking the most out of the group and the BC is just chugging away.

BOH

Wicked Witch

Glo is getting large and in charge. You can see the WW hiding in the background.

Black Cream She seems like she’s recovered and is growing again.

I think im going to move things around and put the larger plants in the back so I wont have to move things around mid flower.

4 Likes

Black Cream Day 21 Week 3
Blood orange haze and Glo Day 14 Week 2
Wicked Witch Day 10

Temp 84
RH 50%

Everyone is getting bigger. Starting leaf tucking the Glo. Mixed up some 1-1-1 with 2.5mL of calmag @ 300ish ppm and topped off the reservoirs.

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

6 Likes

Black Cream Day 22
boh & glo Day 15
ww Day 11

Temp 85
RH 55%

It looks like the black cream is starting to flower so Im going to let her reservoir run out, which should take a few days, then mix up a 2-1-1 formula. Everyone is getting bigger even the blood orange haze. The glo has her 5th node coming in and in a few days it will be coming off, thinking maybe thursday or friday it gets the snip. The wicked witch has grown about a half inch or so same as the boh.

boh

ww

Glo

BC NSFW Graphic pistol shot

Group shot since Ive rearranged the tent.

5 Likes

Looking great brother! :blush::herb:
Are you running 12/12 from seed?

1 Like

They’re all auto’s. I’ve been running 18/6 from the start and will keep it on that till harvest.

3 Likes

Black Cream Day 23
Blood orange haze & Glo Day 16
Wicked Witch Day 12

Temp 85
RH 55

I went ahead and topped the Glo this morning as her 5th node grew completely in overnight. Im also getting some leaf curl and a few brown spots on the Glo so Im going to have to keep an eye on that. Im starting to get some smells coming off the BC and Glo. The black cream is more sweet with a background of what I think is a coffee smell but its so muddy its hard to tell. The glo stem rub is pure gas! BOH and WW are both growing nicely but the WW has already out grown the BOH.

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

4 Likes

Black Cream Day 24
boh & glo Day 17
ww day 13

Temp 82
RH 60%

The Glo is starting to flower.

boh

ww

glo

BC

4 Likes

Black Cream day 25
boh & glo day 18
ww day 14

Temp 84
RH 55%

I swear the Glo is a week behind the black cream and is almost as big. I genuinely think glo will be the big girl in the tent. Topped the WW yesterday evening. I started the glo on 2-1-1 ratio and I raised the lights a few inches as the BC is getting tall. Just hope I can wrangle her into something manageable, the glo too.

Blood orange haze

Wicked Witch

Glo

Black Cream

3 Likes

Black Cream day 26
blood orange haze & glo day 19
wicked witch day 15

The boh has started to flower so I started her on 2-1-1 too. Only the wicked witch left.

Blood Orange Haze

Wicked Witch

Glo

Black Cream

5 Likes

Black Cream day 27
Blood Orange Haze day 20
Wicked Witch day 16

Temp 84
RH 55%

Well, the BOH is now bigger than the WW which surprised me. Still tucking leaves on the Glo and the BC opening up budsites and started tucking the Wicked Witch. The Glo and the BC are both drinking about 1\2 gal a day now, the BOH is still sipping what she’s got 2 days ago. Also raised the lights another 5 inches due to the BC and Glo being so tall.

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

3 Likes

Black Cream day 28 Week 3
Blood Orange Haze day 21 Week 2
Wicked Witch day 17

Temp 84
RH 62%

The humidity level has risen a bit too high so I’ve ordered a dehumidifier. I knew this was coming.

Blood Orange Haze

Wicked Witch

Glo

Black Cream

4 Likes

Here’s a group shot.

3 Likes

Black Cream day 29
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 22
Wicked Witch day 18

Temp 83
RH 65%

I did a bit of defoliating on both the Glo and Black Cream in an attempt to slow them down and slightly stunt them with the both of them still stretching hard. The BC is about 15in with the Glo at 13 and I only have about 28 total inches headroom before the tops of the buds hits the light at the very top of the tent, and I need to make sure I dont raise the light TOO high so the other two plants can get enough-ish light.

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

The aftermath

6 Likes