Habitt’s hemp habittat of holistic healing

I’m still here lurking!
Looking really good bud. You really think they’ve started to flower, or just giving aggressive sexual expressions? Lol
:thinking:

2 Likes

I think they have started to flower but I could be wrong. Whatever the case they have started to stretch. Even the BOH is getting big. The poor ww seems to be still recovering from her topping. Hopefully she’ll pick up soon and catch up with the rest.

Also I have some bad news. The zamaldelica pollen that @Morde sent was picked up by the feds. I’m just so disappointed about that. I was looking forward to crossing that with my ace Zamaldelica auto. Looks like it’s not in the stars. :worried:

3 Likes

Black Cream day 30
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 23
Wicked Witch day 19

Temp 81
RH 65%

I think the WW has recovered and has started to grow again. The Feds got the zamaldelica express pollen @morde sent me over the name not being mine or something(I’ll post the letter I got).

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

Jungle Pic

Feds are fuckers

4 Likes

Sorry to hear abt the pollen bro.
Feds sure are a**holes…:expressionless:

1 Like

Black Cream day 31
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 24
Wicked Witch day 20

Temp 84
RH 66%

Both the Glo and Black Cream are inches away from the light. The BOH is starting to get her roots under her and is a several inches away from the Glo while the WW is still the short stack in the tent. BC has been on 2-1-1 for 9 days; Glo 6 days and BOH 5. Five more days on the 2-1-1 for BC before I switch to 1-3-2 ratio, 8 days for the Glo and 9 days for the BOH.

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

Group shot

5 Likes

Well the dehumidifier arrived this morning and it’s been running all day and the rh in the tent was still a staggering 70%. So I took a small vortex fan and stuck it right into an intake flap. Wouldn’t you know it within 30 minutes the rh was back down to a reasonable 52%. I think I’m going to send the dehumidifier back.

3 Likes

Black Cream day 32
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 25
Wicked Witch day 21

Temp 82
RH 55%

I’ve been pinching the tips of the two big girls and that has slowed them down a bit but It might not be enough. BOH is right at 12 inches, WW is 8 inches, Glo is 20 and BC is 22. I may start with some branch bending next if the Glo and BC keep getting any bigger. Four more days for the BC, 7 days for the Glo and 8 days for the BOH till 1-3-2. WW has recovered and I expect her to start flowering soon.

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

Group Shot

3 Likes

I just checked the girls and the Black Cream has touched the light. Good news is the WW has grown a few inches so I lifted the light. However I did do a bit of HST on the BC to reign her in. I bent the two tallest stems that were touching the light by pinching and bending the stem at an angle. Basically I supercropped her.

8 Likes

Black Cream day 33
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 26
Wicked Witch day 22

Temp 80
RH 54%

The BC seems to have slowed down after the supercropping as there was no new growth this morning when I checked. Now I have to worry about the Glo which is QUICKLY catching up. I’ve raised the light as far as it will go without jerry rigging something to strap it directly to the frame(which admittedly I am seriously considering.).

Light

BOH

WW

Glo

Black Cream

Group shot

8 Likes

Black Cream day 34
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 27
Wicked Witch day 23

Temp 77
RH 55%

I’ve made the decision to start the Glo and Black Cream on 1-3-2 ratio to limit any further growth to buds. The BC has bounced back from the super cropping like a fucking champ! So far I am more and more impressed with both the Black Cream and the Glo and will be growing these again and making seeds in the future.

BOH

WW

IMG_0327 - Copy

Glo

Black Cream

Group shot

6 Likes

Black Cream day 35 week 5
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 28 week 4
Wicked Witch day 24

Temp 79
RH 54%

Its a jungle in there. Im beginning to believe that the 3 gallon bags are too big for the tent and maybe I should have used 2 gallon instead. What do you guys think? The WW has yet to explode on me, all I have to do is keep her smallish. :nerd_face:

Group Shot

BOH

WW

Glo

Black Cream

5 Likes

Black Cream day 36
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 29
Wicked Witch day 25

Temp 77
RH 55%

Group shot

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

7 Likes

Nice bro…that’s a tent full of happiness and yet to overload…:wink::v:t3::herb:

1 Like

Thanks, I only hope the ww catches up to everything else and doesn’t get too big.

1 Like

Black Cream day 37
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 30
Wicked Witch day 26

Temp 77
RH 54%

I did some light lollypopping and supercropping on the Black Cream and Glo as they were growing into the lights again. I also got rid of a thing, lets see if anyone notices. :crazy_face:

I did a thing

BOH

WW

Glo

Black Cream

The aftermath from the Glo and BC

9 Likes

Black Cream day 38
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 31
Wicked Witch day 27

Temp 77
RH 55%

Well, its official, both the Glo and the Black Cream are both too big for the tent. I’ll need to readjust the lights to see if I can squeeze another few inches in there.

Group pic

BOH

WW

Glo

BC

7 Likes

If lifting the light isn’t enough, you could still ‘super crop’ (flop the tops) if really necessary.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Black Cream day 39
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 32
Wicked Witch day 28 week 4

Temp 78
RH 56%

Well I did more bending of the Glo and Black Cream. I need to find some way to rig the light to tie directly to the tent frame, any suggestions would be helpful as my best idea is to cut some fence boards and slat them on top of the frame then tie the light directly to that… The Wicked Witch is SERIOUSLY catching up fast. The tent is stuffed.

Group shot

BOH

WW

Glo

Black Cream

Im considering sticking a knife down into the pots to do some root pruning to slow things down, though that may be going too far.

6 Likes

Black Cream day 40
Blood Orange Haze & Glo day 33
Wicked Witch day 29

Temp 79
RH 54%

Well it looks like the BC, BOH and Glo have finally ended their stretch all that’s left to worry about is the wicked witch which is coming in strong.

Group Shot

BOH

WW

Glo

Black Cream

4 Likes

Zip ties maybe to hang light to frame.

5 Likes