Get off my porch!

18 Likes

ha , female cheech , lol

3 Likes

Awesome. I love it

1 Like

Love it @GEMI-CONNECT616
You too @buzzmobile

Halloween is one of my absolute favourite times of year by far, always will be. Even though my kids are grown up mostly and the parties etc. seem to be few and far between I still get excited knowing October is coming to a close, watching the leaves change and decorations put up. Plus I’m an obsessed horror movie fanatic since I was a young boy . Glad I can live vicariously through you guys and @DougDawson absolutely epic Halloween decorating!

5 Likes

Svengoolie every Saturday night if I am home. Old Hrror and classic flicks. Helloween is my Life. Not just a day
Wish it was more then one day for the rest

Gonna be a great year

1 Like

Out of likes but I wholeheartedly agree! Nice to find another that feels the same! Awesome

2 Likes

Son of a gun is hot but pretty real looking. I’m half scared someone is gonna shoot me when I’m outside😂

20 Likes

@Heliosphear

I believe we have a sighting

7 Likes

7 Likes

Love it. Helloween in the house

1 Like

Halloween is my fiance and I’s favorite holiday.
This past weekend we had a cookout and invited everybody in the neighborhood, and picked up enough pumpkins and kid friendly carving tools for all the kids in the area to carve their pumpkins.
We are in a fairly rough/poor area, and most of the kids around here dont ever get to carve pumpkins for halloween. So we try to keep the spirits up. Although we struggle ourselves, I feel the children at least deserve a bit of candy and pumpkin carving fun. Seeing them laugh, smile, and enjoy the nights make it all worth it.

10 Likes

That’s true OG. stay real. Never change

3 Likes

That is a great thing you are doing there.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Same! I started playing Hocus Pocus, Ernest Scared Stupid, etc at the end of Sept…lol.

Not too many kids in our area. 5 min drive west and kids everywhere…lol. Was cold as shit last night. :cold_face: :ghost: :snowman_with_snow:

3 Likes

We love all things horror and Halloween in this house. We aren’t able to do a whole lot decoration-wise, and get no trick 'r treaters, but we did get a chance this year to go to a Halloween party. @JustTieflingThings and I went as Maryn and Lee from Bones and All, a recent book/movie about young cannibals in love. (Highly recommend it and it’s soundtrack!) And, we were voted best couples costume, at that! No pictures for posting, but it was a lot of fun.
We also watched a bunch of classics, including Suspiria and its re-make, and Halloween (78). We carved a pumpkin, made very potent cannabis tea, and generally kept a quiet, warm, happy harvest holiday and birthday down over the course of the week/end and weeks leading up to it.
It was great to see all the festivities here, and have a place to be excited for it all with you fine folks.
Hope for even more great times had by all next year!
Happy Halloween, Happy New Year, and Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

4 Likes

This post warmed my heart. Bless you, brother!

2 Likes