Happy 4/20 OverGrow

Happy 420 all! :partying_face:

Happy birthday @lefthandseeds !! :partying_face::partying_face:

Now Iā€™m off to work for 10hrs :face_vomiting: :joy:

3 Likes

I have just enough for one dose until I can harvestā€¦ inā€¦ three months?
Good thing Iā€™ll be able to harvest CBD sooner, anyways, might as wellā€¦

Any reason is a good reason for sacred herb.

alrighty then

PEACE.

4 Likes

Merry 420 to the OG family! Have a great day! Be safe

3 Likes

Smoke one and get happy, itā€™s 4 20-

2 Likes

And here i was gonna abstain till after lunchā€¦gonna rethink that now!!!

3 Likes

Just wanted to share a bit of love on this wonderful day. Hope everyone is doing good out there! Love you all!
Now time to buy a shit ton of seeds!!!

7 Likes

All the OGā€™s with Birthdays today, A SPECIAL ā€œHAPPY 420ā€ to ya!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

@misterbee you gonna do any special give aways brotha??

1 Like

haha thanks, thought it was appropriate.

I was hoping for a seed pop this morning, but no luck, maybe the seed gods will grace me later on today. I want to get this seed in a rapid rooter today with a shoot.

1 Like

Nah, not today, getting thing organized for a nice ā€œSurpriseā€ next month!!! Today/this month, people are stalking out their ā€œ420-Discountsā€. When the dust settles, Iā€™ll poke up againā€¦promise. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Just got my joti order so Iā€™m trying to not buy anymore. Itā€™s like a crack rock in front of a crackhead. :rofl:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Happy Birthday @GMan
Happy Birthday @lefthandseeds
Happy 420 OGā€™ers!

10 Likes

Iā€™m not even looking at the 4/20 deals as it will just lead to temptation and bad decisions.

Had an unexpected suprise getting my silly car ready for summerā€¦

Squirrels got under the hood and ate part of the wiring harness over the winter.

Had to replace alternator, that and battery which took all my disposable income for the springā€¦

Boys and their toysā€¦

6 Likes

Yeah, I have a Mini that is acting up and is stuck in ā€œlimpā€ mode, I need to get a diag and check out whats up.

Ive been stuck in limp mode for 3 days now, not able to go over 3k RPM and the engine is all stuttery. 74k miles.

1 Like

@Yetigrows - just an ideaā€¦

13 Likes

Happy 420 everyone!

2 Likes

Happy 420.
Wake and Bake then Shovel and Rake!

5 Likes

Happy 420 from paws and his family!!!

9 Likes

Thatā€™s funny!

Youā€™re making me shopā€¦