Happy 4/20 OverGrow

Dude that’s horrible… but yes gotta pay to play. Have a s10 that gonna do a ls swap on.

1 Like

Happy birthday @GMan :fist:

9 Likes

Happy 4/20!!!

7 Likes

I see people like that guy at all the weed marches…

It always makes me wonder “is that really the kind of person we want representing us?”

3 Likes

I’m toying with the idea of replacing the pop-charger intake with a renntech super…

My buddy’s Z is around 410 whp with it while I’m a shade over 325.

1 Like

Maybe not for legalization efforts, but for a 4/20 celebration, yes, this is who I want

5 Likes

@GMan Happy Bday,Bromigo!! Happy 420 to all OGers :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hey @saxo, brother! Thanks very much. I hope you have a great day today buddy, and I hope you get the day off!

Happy birthday brother man! Hope you got it off!

I may have to give a friend a ride to Denver Friday. Maybe, if I do, I’ll give a shout and swing by your town for a bowl and a beer. I’l let you know. I need to call her back today. I think her man is up there and she recently had a liver transplant (in her 40’s and a non drinker, healthy hippie organic farmer type) and may be going back for a checkup. She may need a ride back so if that’s the deal, probably not this trip. If she’s meeting him, I would just be dropping her off.

Thank you very much, fellows. I hope you enjoy my birthday today as well, peace and keep it green today! peace :sunglasses: :man_dancing: :beers:

9 Likes

Hey hey hey I don’t want to miss out on the bday gathering!

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! to you both!

2 Likes

Time to smoke!

1 Like

Just smoked a GG4 blunt, Def worth it!

1 Like

Happy Bday @GMan & @lefthandseeds

Happy 420 everyone else!

3 Likes

Made it home in time to smoke one at 4:20, woo hoo. Full Covid hair in effect, I just realized I look more and more like my avatar every day. Have a safe and wonderful day all.

11 Likes

I didn’t wait till 4:20, I ve been blazing all day!
hahaha
Hope yours looks better than mine. I should be putting plants out today.

Instead I get this lol. Happy 420 otherwise OGr’s!

5 Likes

Now on to number 2

Gonna wrap the leaf around it

Edit: yeah that didn’t work

4 Likes

I just buzzed the mop off my head last week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, happy bday @GMan and @lefthandseeds hope you both get extra toasty today! I’m 37 today :crazy_face:

6 Likes

12 Likes