Happy 4/20 to you all, and happy 8th birthday to my buddy

This is a pretty special one, since I am smoking my own weed for the first time in nearly 20 years. I found myself a pretty grinder, bought some cones (I haven’t used them before, I only use glass) and packed myself a serviceable doobie, if I might say so.

It’s also my kitty’s 8th birthday! He’s been a good friend, even if he’s got an attitude problem sometimes lol

26 Likes

Happy 420!

I’m also smoking my own for the first time in about 15 years :call_me_hand: feels great.

What’s in the joint?

Cats are great, I love those little assholes.

11 Likes

Happy birthday to the handsome fella! :birthday: Give em head pats from me!

I’m digging the grinder too!

6 Likes

Some bonus photos, a few lilacs and a jasmine tobacco plant that is headed outside tomorrow. I have a lot of different lilac varieties and species, in fact everything I plant is very highly fragrant. The jasmine tobacco (Nicotiana alata “grandiflora”) blends perfectly with old fashioned petunias, evening scented stock, and dames rocket for an unforgettable fragrance. I have different species of dianthus, too, plus Korean spice viburnum and oriental lilies, mock orange and butterfly bushes. Loads of butterflies here, but I do butterfly gardening as a hobby.

9 Likes

It’s Trizzlers, it’s the badly stunted autoflower that I goofed up and cut down. Doesn’t smell bad, and the high is growing on me as it cures, but I know I can do a lot better.

My main harvest is about a month away, so I’m impatiently waiting. Lol

2 Likes

Ah ya I think I remember that from your grow log, well it worked out so you have something to hold ya over :+1:

I need to step up my outdoor flower game next year. Best I could do this spring was toss some wild flower seeds around.

1 Like

happy birthday kitty.

2 Likes

Happy 420! Happy birthday to your kitty as well! Tell him I said “spsbpspsspss”.

3 Likes

Your cat’s have most excellent expressions!!
We just last year got some lilac’s back into our property.
Nothing like, getting stoned, on 420 with gear you grew out!
I made us a batch of peanut butter, chocolate chips cookies, with some potent green butter, I made last week.
We were stumble bums, as we giggled and dug out a garden bed, yesterday, in between a few joints.
All the best, webe

3 Likes