Happy Birthday @LoveDaAutos

Happy B-day @LoveDaAutos !!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday bud , just to let you know your package hasnā€™t arrived yet still cap less .

1 Like

Happy Birthday @LoveDaAutos!

1 Like

Oh damn, didnā€™t know it was ur bday! Happy late one bro! Glad to hear u had a wonderful day on the water for it, hope u kicked some bass

2 Likes

I mailed those weeks ago so they should have arrived by now wouldnā€™t you agree? I am thinking Iā€™ll have to re-send because I got the beans you sent me a good bit ago and want to do the right thing. Mark today on your calendar as the day I resent to you. So sorry for the delay, first a package has gone missing to Canada.

3 Likes

Last thing I sent to @THCeed in Canada I think took almost 6 weeks from az, sucks waiting that long but might help for time reference sending up there

3 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s been six weeks but I think they should have been there by now.

2 Likes

Ya, had me squirming for sure, was freakshow stock Iā€™ve been accumulating that I broke him off half of what I had so he had plenty to pheno hunt and accomplish a seed run with. Was super relieved when that one finally showed up cuz it wasnā€™t easily replaceable and looking forward to seeing the babies hit the community in time

3 Likes

Happy birthday LDA!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @LoveDaAutos !

2 Likes