Happy Birthday to IX3U!

Fuck sake. Usa is 5 hours ahead. Why didn’t someone correct me. :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol USA is 5 hours behind you lol its 4:24pm Central Standard on 4/19 right now lol

Put the sake down :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s 420 in 1 hour 35 minutes here but like the ex always complained about I did it prematurely :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Sounds like she just wasn’t fast enough 🤷🏻

2 Likes

I like you :+1::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m doing wonders for the uk intelligence we all talk about ain’t I?? Wtf yous celebrate 420 on 419 for then??? You mericans are a weird bunch :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Lol what are you on about?

3 Likes

I’ve absolutely no idea. :rofl:
This a standard “happy birthday” thread and not a 420 bday thread??

4 Likes

Just fill this in @Esrgood4u , I got you man.

6 Likes

:rofl: fuck off. I started early. It’s 420 in 1 hour 40 minutes here.
I’m gonna feel a right tool tomorrow reading all this but what the hell. I’m celebrating. :rofl:

4 Likes

LOL, nice retort. The doctors note says you are good for 1 to 2 days so have at er :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Alright alright lol

Happy birthday for real instead of early today @ix3u

3 Likes

I’m british. Need I comment more?? :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL, yeah I was gobsmacked till I realized. First thought was this bloke is taking the piss. Then I realized and figued this bloke is trollied. Enjoy a proper fun night of faffing around :v:

4 Likes

Buddy just take me with a pinch of salt. I mean no offence to anyone. Before you joined OG me and a close friend used to give eachother a lot of shit to amuse ourselves. It was really abusive. People thought we were fighting but it was all just our jest. I mean no man any harm.
Tonight I’ve smoked a little bit much and confused the thread for a 420 thread. I realise now it was a standard happy birthday and now feel embarrassed I’d mixed stuff up. My excuse??? I’m a stoner… cheers for being so understanding.:v:

3 Likes

Never took any offence at all bud. Got a number of British friends and get the lingo. You be you brother, not going to offend this guy :v:

2 Likes

Appreciated. On the 26th though I want as many insulting comments as I can get for my bday (@toastyjakes your invited so do your best/worst).
No holds barred.

5 Likes

Not long to go 45 mins🍀

2 Likes

Banter incoming, lol.

2 Likes

I thrive on proper insulting banter buddy so do your best/worst. See now I’m excited to get 1 year older now…

3 Likes