Happy Birthday to IX3U!

Sounds like a good time!

Update: 12 hour shift, only had two hours of stuff to do and got leave an hour and a half early… Not too shabby :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Happy birthday :tada::tada:

2 Likes

I apologise about your thread bro. I really don’t have an excuse other than to much cannabis. Happy birthday if it matters

2 Likes

It will be the dogs bollocks.

4 Likes

Belated Happy Birthday!!! deadpool-party-hard

3 Likes

You mean sit the fuck down wherever you are on that hill and roll one up, and have a good look at the view. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

where can I sign up for this? :rofl:

2 Likes

EPdXanEW4Ac_CRb

2 Likes

ezgif.com-resize

3 Likes

Was meant as a reply to @tresbundles … Just show up :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, brother! :beers: Maybe you can get a piece of cake from room service! :birthday: :man_dancing:

@Esrgood4u will be able to move from your celebration right into mine! I never thought of getting our European blokes to start early for us. We could even get great party pics before we can even start over here. :v:

3 Likes

housekeeping-tommy-boy

2 Likes

Happy B Day @ix3u :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Happy birthday at @ix3u !! Hope you’re 4/19 is as good as 4/20’s and that you live to see many more

2 Likes

I think I missed the party…
Happy late birthday @ix3u!
Hope it was all you hoped it would be. :yum:

1 Like

Bro I tend to do everything early. Just ask the ex :rofl:
In all honesty I read back through this thread and what an embarrassment :flushed: I’ve not been coping well with shoulder pain lately and I’ve been smoking way more than usual but other chemicals and the dreaded alcohol played a part in my “demonic possession” that wasn’t me honestly :rofl:

1 Like

Do your best/worst :rofl:

1 Like