Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas OG!

Merry Christmas :heartpulse: :pray:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas Overgrow brothers and sisters :gift: :christmas_tree: :santa:

I hope this holiday season finds you happy and healthy.

11 Likes

I concur with you all!!
Lol
Merry Christmas!!
:green_heart: :wave: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :tada: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

merry Christmass

7 Likes

The love at OG is a Christmas miracle on its own.
A holiday to celebrate that every day, we wake up on the green side of the grass. :seedling:
Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree::snowflake::green_heart:

7 Likes

merry christmas everyone. best of everything to the very best family & friends here that make up our OG community. :evergreen_tree: :100: :green_heart: :fire: :fire: :green_heart: :100: :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Happy Christmas OGers and the bestest new year ever :+1:

6 Likes

Merry Santalicious day everyone!!! :green_heart: :christmas_tree:

Thank you all for being here and being so generous and giving.
For all the help and advice that is shared so freely and quickly.

This be a happy green family here, may this place last and last and last…

9 Likes

Merry Christmas fellow OGers :green_heart:

Wishing you many opportunities; I’m confident you’ll use them in good directions :green_heart:

6 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!
Image1

13 Likes

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to all.

merry-christmas-shitter-was-full-vacation-cousin

15 Likes

I would also like to wish all those who have different traditions a very Happy Holidays. Though many of us celebrate different things in different ways it is good to share in these things with each other. To bring us all together and celebrate different cultures and traditions from all. I feel blessed to have a family and friends as well as the ability to see the beauty in traditions that were not always taught or shared with me. Peace to all of you and your families. :v:

21 Likes

Happy holidays to all you Og’ers!

10 Likes

7 Likes

Happy Holidaze and Merry Christmas to everyone here on OG.
I’m itchin to get 2023 in the rear view… it sucked hard for the most part but friends get friends thru the hard times and there are those here that play thier roles to bring light and joy to OG every day.
I feel very blessed since becoming a regular fixture around here.

Cheers to Health and Happiness for the coming year!

11 Likes

Happy holidays everyone.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift: to you 🫵 @toastyjakes and to all of OG and everyone on this thread 🪡! :facepunch::+1::wink::blush::star_struck::boom::tophat::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::gift::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes