Happy New Year 2024

happy new year everyone!

for new years tomorrow i’m starting the seeds for my breeding project. hoping all goes well and the seeds germ.

4 Likes

I hope all pop and grow WELL for you.

4 Likes

Happy New Year OG.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Happy New Year!! :partying_face: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Happy New Year everyone ! :smiley:

5 Likes

Happy New Year OG’ers

5 Likes

Happy 2024 folks!! I hope it’s good to each of you!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone, I wanted to give a huge shout out to @DougDawson , @FieldEffect @Josh_Blue @anonymous4289 @Dirt_Wizard @percyryan66 @Tykal @Tracker @Conitl @THCeed @DEFSeeds and I know Im forgetting people but if I ve traded or just chatted with u, u are included in this . I thank u all for being u , and your desire and compassion to helping others and making this group insanely awesome. You guys make me want to be a better grower, breeder and in general a better person. I thank all of u for everything you guys do and have done . I ve struggled with pain and depression for years and just about gave up until I get back into growing . I just think everyone in this group deserve a huge pat on the back and I appreciate u all… I wish everyone a safe , healthy and happy New Year …Much luv and respect to everyone…

27 Likes

Screenshot (10)

Happy New Year, @Originalweedman . That’s exactly the kind of sentiment that makes this place so special. Couldn’t’ve said it better myself.
All the best to you and yours in the new year. I hope your plans and projects succeed and grow into things greater than you dreamt.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words brother it means alot .This groups done so much for me mentally and spiritually it s just awesome to be around so many kind like minded people…I m so excited about this years projects … I ve gotten so many Blueberry and BB mixes from this group ,I ve begun germinating a few of them and I ll be making a thread when I get stuff situated .I wish u all the best this year and hope u have a kick ass 2024.

5 Likes

Happy New year :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Happy New year. May it be filled with green and Blue!

5 Likes

It’s a great place, happy new year!

3 Likes

Happy New Year @Originalweedman , glad to have you with us.

3 Likes

Thank you so much…one of the first things I read today and I wish nothing but happiness and healthiness to you and yours this next year plus many to come…

Happy new year brother…I really don’t feel alone this year with you OG’RS

3 Likes

Thanks brother , I feel the same way man…It s a great community

3 Likes

Happy New Year @Originalweedman! It is wonderful to have a forum like this and enjoy the support while supporting others!

Thank you to everyone!

4 Likes

Happy New Year @Prince :v:

2 Likes