Happy "Overgrow Birthday" MadScientist šŸŽšŸŽ‚šŸŽ‰

Very impressive progress for a year of growing my brother! Itā€™s taken me about 30 years and I only have a handfull of harvests that I am proud of. You have a gift from Shiva and on top of that, you are a champion of a man! Much love and respect on your big day. Jah! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks.

I respect your words and only hope to make you proud of them, and be worthy as well. I will improve little by little.

But it is because of people like you bro, that i believe i can do it. That is the one thing about OG i love the most, among other thingsā€¦ (Like seed giveawaysā€¦ Hmm!)

Anyway, HAHAHAHAHA. It is a privilege for me to be a part of such fine group of people we got here.

HppHrvst

2 Likes

Right back atcha! Ooooooooovergrow! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I wish you happiness, health and so many good things in your life. Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

Happy birthday mad scientist, and good hunting brother.

4 Likes

You too man, that looks like some yummy eats, only a little bit early for xmasā€¦ LOL

Thanks.

Yeah man, wish me luck. I expect to run the diesel as soon as i canā€¦ And thanks bro.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know it was your birthday doll, so happy birthday , hope you had a great day. Mechelle x

2 Likes

I was celebrating my one year anniversary at overgrow my dear Mechelle!

Thanks

3 Likes

On ,told you dumb as . Lol happy anniversary over grow , hope you have loads of more years ,as happy .:seedling::blush::+1: Mechelle x

1 Like

Nothing like that at allā€¦ HAHAHAHA JUST STONED we are!

1 Like

A classic exchange by two very stoned friends. Hahahaha! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yeah i know right!

And you better believe it we ARE stoned, like Bob Marley used to say, this is my ā€œNatural Stateā€

LOL

2 Likes

Bob Marley also used to say ! Bob Marley smoke a hundred splits a dayā€¦ Couldnā€™t agree more. But deco wouldnā€™t be able to catch up with him lololol.:slight_smile::seedling:

1 Like

Ment to say defo smokes a hundred splits a day . Six x

1 Like

I heard the guy was found in Kingston, as a homeless person, they supposedly made DNA tests and came up positive on Bob Marley. I dunno what happened in the end. But i know that there would be a lot of people interested in him remaining dead.

2 Likes

hmm is that a tabloid site? i canā€™t imagine heā€™d be homeless now. although i wouldnā€™t be surprised if he fathered a bunch of extra kids he didnā€™t know about ā€œone loveā€ and all

2 Likes

He lived his life as a bum, after he gave up his rights to the albums. They found him dead it says. Might be a tabloid but i saw the news in different websitesā€¦

Check the links @legalcanada

Imagine what it would have been like to find him aliveā€¦

1 Like

wowow actually? i thought he died from cancer while he was touring or something in 81. doctors found cancer in his toe in 1977 but he refused treatment because of his rastafarian beliefs, it eventually spread to his lungs and brain and killed him. also didnā€™t have a will because of his rastafarian beliefs resulting in huge court battle by his kids. damian marley must have done alright, him and a group bought high times magazine for 70 million a year ago or something

2 Likes

Ing I didnā€™t even know any of this stuf , who knows then .interesting stuff . Mechelle x

1 Like

I also thought heā€™d died from cancer x

1 Like