HaRdRoC's Server fund auction

The home stretch! Pretty early for us west coasters! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Shhhhhhhhhh :yum:

2 Likes

Oh, whoops sorry…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I’m up early like it’s Christmas morning! :santa::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

The baby (and the baby mamma) have me up. Not bidding just watching the action!
OG really needs a chat window on the main page.

2 Likes

While not directly integrated, there is a discord server maintained by @toastyjakes that is a chat style system.

See his thread, here:

LJ sometimes does the live winner draw over there.

3 Likes

Just for clarification: bids need to be posted at least a second before the deadline: 2021-05-09T15:00:00Z
If the deadline says 12:00 last accepted bid can be posted 11:59:59 …
Good luck!

8 Likes

Maybe I should have made it a bit later, like central time instead of eastern, didn’t think that one through…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Make us work for it @HaRdRoC …lol

5 Likes

Had to share this on 2 threads :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I guess it all depends on what timezone you are in :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@WubbaLubbaDubDub 195 on lot7

3 Likes

@LemonadeJoe or mods, please take care of this, for us, I got errands to run and won’t be able to edit.
Thanks and good luck to all and thanks for the participation to help their server cause. Many thanks

6 Likes

I’m very tempted now to outbid myself in an attempt to get those chocolate marshmallows. If I don’t get outbid.

4 Likes

lot 4 $80 @Eagles009

5 Likes

Whomever wins Lot #7 or #8, I would be most interested in a trade for some of those UFS #18 :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Watching waiting… I’m sure if all goes to planned they will be inbred for best traits and back in the community.

Aka testers.

7 Likes

Lot 4 85$ @Yetigrows

4 Likes

FYI All the f2s that I’m offering will be 10 plus seeds from each of the mother’s used. If the buyers wants all the seeds to be from one mother that can be done too.

Also the number of seeds is a minimum number whatever comes out of the bad so numbers will be higher than posted :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Lot 7 $210

If someone bids lot 5 I’ll leave it for
Them

5 Likes