HaRdRoC's Server Fund Lottery (Closed)

Right, man, third time I try to get it :sweat_smile:, missing in my sleepy strains collection … zz|nullxnull

2 Likes

It gives you a chance at all draws, but can only win one, it would be kinda greedy for someone to potentially win 44 sets of beans, so this way there will be 4 winners.
I mean it CAN be changed to that, if the majority want that…

5 Likes

Ah, what the hell, let’s make it, that you CAN win multiple times…:wink::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, I do kinda like the sounds of that…

7 Likes

How much does it cost to run the server? Seems like everyday there’s a new effort to raise funds for the server. Is this place at risk of shutting down bc the costs are too high to run it?

6 Likes

I’m glad that many people approach me offering seeds to donate (besides doing giveaways on their own). It is great community! Some member produce extra seeds (many times their own crosses) and other members want them. You can support the site and at the same time get interesting strains. It’s win-win situation in my eyes…

If you look out to other MJ websites they are usually closely connected to a seedshop or other business. We are tied to OG community.

There is no risk of shutting down, don’t be afraid. Any surplus can be invested towards custom programming work and creating new features :slight_smile:

18 Likes

There is now an extra lot, for those that choose the $60 option to have a chance to win, 8 packs of Baked Beanz gear.
5 Lemon Fizz f3
5 Platinum Valley x (TK x Choco D)
5 Flaming Cookies f2
5 Port Wine Cheese
5 Purple Sour Bubble
5 Spectral Tangerine f2
5 Sour and Sticky
10 Salmon River OG f2.

19 Likes

Well it’s better to share great genetics to members for dirt cheap prices, while helping out the site. It’s better to have them grown out, by others than never get around to them and waste away in my fridge.

10 Likes

I don’t think it’s gonna b a problem; but if all the lots don’t fill up, will the #'s still b drawn among the existing contestants? And for those of us that already signed up for the 4 lots r gonna b exclusively automatically signed for the Baked Beanz gear to b drawn as an additional lot? ?

2 Likes

Yup even if no one else signs up, the peeps that did are already entered in the draws as soon as Joe got your cash.
Also, yes whom ever picked the $60 is entered into the Baked Beanz lot.

4 Likes

Sure…
We will eventually have to renumber the ticket numbers or do multiple draws to avoid empty spaces in ticket numbers.

I’d prefer if new participants just used lowest free ticket number…

3 Likes

The way I see it:
OG does not charge for membership.
The knowledge and ideas that come from OG, priceless
The work involved in seed runs, plus expenses…
The availability of rare seeds and or popular trending. seeds…

7 Likes

Last but not least the friendships on the OG…
It’s a win. Win
So however many fundraisers it takes I’m all over that…

10 Likes

Honestly, I don’t understand the haters…I don’t do this for popularity or anything like that, I’m very upfront about having too many strains to run, so instead of hoarding all these strains to go to waste, I try and help out others to get great genetics for dirt cheap as well as help myself by getting my seed count down. EVERY single seed I put up, I have either bought or traded for with bought seeds, for the exception of Bare’s Chemical Nightmare, I only paid shipping for those, but kept half the pack, because I will run them, but don’t need a full pack. I also give out lots of seeds on the downlow, but doing lots like this, saves me a TONNE on mailing costs.

17 Likes

Good luck people :+1:

2 Likes

@LemonadeJoe donated to get in on all lots please and thanks!
:pray::grinning:

2 Likes

I’ in for all… (I guess) I don’t know how to add myself to the list?

2 Likes

I am slow today, how do I sign up to do the $60?

2 Likes

Edit your name into each of the 4 lots and pay using the link, when pay goes through and Joe comes on, he’ll give you a checkmark :+1:

2 Likes

Will do! Plus chars.

3 Likes

Put my name on all lots and messaged LemonadeJoe for PayPal. Thanks @HaRdRoC and @LemonadeJoe . Best of luck all.

3 Likes