3 Likes

Day 28

3g tap
1g Epsom
15ml Micro
30ml Bloom
12ml FloraBlend

2 Likes

Day 30 of flowering, loving the trichomes on the leaves, just makes me happy to see a plant this frosty this early.

4 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Looking really good. I’m enjoying the show.

1 Like

Thanks, welcome! I’m really excited to smoke that left plant, she smells so good…it was really relaxing when I grew her the first time, and this time everything looks better by this stage of growth than before.

1 Like

Clones are always different than the seed plant. If you plan on keeping clones in the future, don’t make your choice from the seed plant. Make sure you run clones and decide on those results. Clones also finish faster than the seed plant.

Oh yeah, it’s funny I threw the seedplants out actually…I clones the females and kept those once rooted, so I’ve never actually seen this cut from seed, lol.

But you’re totally right, taproots are a thing 100%

2 Likes

Day 38 of Flower. 11.5/12.5 light/dark schedule to reduce DLI a bit.

5 Likes

Day 44, feed is 3g water, 12ml Micro, 24ml Bloom, and some aloe for wetting. They’re consuming about two liters each daily.

4 Likes

Lefty is musky grape funk, righty is barbershops bubblegum, classic bazooka Joe smell.

5 Likes

Day 45, gave them one gallon each of pure tap with BT granules. The veg tent has gnats, so I used the opportunity to try to give them a mid flower flush. At this point I feel like they’re telling me they want the ppm to come down…

3 Likes

Day 49

4 Likes

Looking great there brother

2 Likes

So today is day 55 of flower, the last time I grew this strain I took it at this point and it was absolutely fantastic, really left nothing to be desired. I only grew the left (purple) plant last time, so righty is new to me, but they’re both looking mostly done from a trichome standpoint. Given the yield is already going to be great, I’m probably done with these gals and will chop as soon as I get some free time. The veg tent is packed, so I’m excited to get these plants dried and in Grove Bags to get the next seedlings in larger pots. Very glad I grew these plants again, the smells have me really excited having come from my current stash of very kushy, non-fruity smoke.

1 Like

4 Likes

Alright, everything came down today…big harvest, lots of lessons learned. Will post back with budshots and numbers!