Help an OGer out

Thank you @Ak49 I appreciate it :pray:.

1 Like

Big thanks to everyone who helped out.

And I know we can get some more OGs to help out!! :smirk:

1 Like

I’ll spread some likes! Just have to go on the page and like the pic?

Peace!

1 Like

Yea just go to the @groplanner page and like my pic they posted and that’s all. Thanks @mistergrafik and happy Thanksgiving.

Done & left some comments :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks again @mistergrafik highly appreciated!!

Bump! Thanks everyone :pray: I really appreciate you guys helping out. Im in 2nd now and got three more days until the contest ends. The anticipation is killing me lol.

2 Likes

I got you man.

1 Like

Much appreciated @LilJonB

1 Like

I thought you won it’s a great shot

2 Likes

I don’t have instagram, but i want to wish you good luck from a fellow OGer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still have until the 30th to get the win. I still feel good about it. @Papalag

Thanks @zem everything helps!

Did you win man?

1 Like

Nah bro but thanks for your support @LilJonB

1 Like

That sucks bro. Ever try to enter ours? I’m going to make my deposit in January for the year so I can enter. Well let us know when your going to give it another go. Keep your head up. Be safe!

1 Like

Sorry bro, I’m just seeing this. If you get more of those fall colors take lots of pics! I had some pretty ones this year but this iPhony just won’t take a real quality pic. I’ll post some up on here once I get a thread going again. It sure was. pretty looking flower! peace

2 Likes

Hell yea I want to I’m just really broke atm with no job but definitely hoping I can get in early next year. @LilJonB

2 Likes

Yeah, I feel ya, for sure. Same here. Plus my camera took a crap last year and it’s the first time in years I’ve been without one. I hate that. I love taking pics of pot. I never get tired of looking at them.

3 Likes

Hey @GMan thanks. Im always sure to take plenty of pics especially of the ones with pretty colors.

Sorry to hear about the camera man. I love taking pics of mine also I try to take them everyday lol.

1 Like