Help me with my shopping list - What am I missing?

Doing a shopping list for my texan friend who’s gonna buy all of this stuff for me…

Coz with the GPS band on my leg I can’t really go to a growshop…

And ordering in the mail also gets me paranoid…

So lets do it so that I copypaste my list, and then you comment what I am missing.

Current shopping list:

And while I usually don’t use anything other than base nutes, I am going to run the same cut on 3 different nute regimens, one with only base nutes, one with Canna’s boost, and one with plagrons GS, and we’ll see if they are worth the money or not.

PS. If you are wondering what is the GROP controller, it is -This controller- - basically a waterproof timer controller that has multiple sockets that you can individually program (1s interval minimum, it has a Raspberry PI inside controlling the whole mess), and you can monitor it (and the sensors you can hook up to it) with your smartphone. All just 199 EUR, which to me is VERY affordable for such a device.

2 Likes

Don’t overlook the basics.

Power Strips
Painter’s tape or labels
Stakes
Damn good pair of scissors
Extra container of LITFA

That’s all I got right now.

99%

3 Likes

What is LITFA?

Got tape & scissors already, and sure, power strips are missing from the list, that’s a good point.

And I also got some drill heads to make holes to the DWC containers, and gonna loan a drill from a buddy.

Note: I edited “Post Scriptum” to the original post.

2 Likes

LITFA is very good. I try to use it daily.

4 Likes

Is this LITFA definition right?

2 Likes

Absolutely.

And that looks like a good brand.

We had better bring in @ReikoX to be sure you get the right one, lol.

99%

2 Likes

So what you mean that I should leave it the fuck alone?

Sure I know you shouldn’t overcare your plants, but still puzzled what you are referring to.

Is asking input in a grow related matter something I shouldn’t do, or what am I missing here?

I just thought if there’s something in the equipment list that I am completely overlooking, like those power strips for example were a good one.

1 Like

I figure it something that is a part of every grow. You may already be a master of when to do nothing. I am mostly kidding around.

The pics you have posted have left us all waiting for that damn GPS thing to get off of your leg.

99%

4 Likes

:laughing:

:heart:

:wink:

2 Likes

Lordy you are going to need some stakes.

That must have been had to pass up, lol.

2 Likes

:joy:

Yes stakes might be a good idea :smiley:

But many times I’ve just used some line or string to tie them…

Get a few GOOD QUALITY sprayers/bottles.
When I run out of LITFA I use the sprayer to feel like I’m doing something productive.
Plants always love a good misting and it keeps me from making drastic experimental changes.

4 Likes

This is the pure essence of LITFA. :joy: :yin_yang:

99%

3 Likes

I see you’re planning to do DWC.

Are you planning on doing waterfalls or flooming with all those water pumps? Seems like an awful lot of water pumps. 1 big one should be able to recirculate all 4 totes+res. They heat up the water if they have to be submerged, and I definitely wouldn’t have one inside my tote(s) where the roots would have access to it. Maybe if we’re talking 10+ gallon totes where the pump can be one one side and the plant in the other but 30 day veg + flower those roots will be at that pump regardless. Even if you try to wall off the bottom part they’ll just float over the top. Interested on what your exact plans are for the setup, with more info we could help you better here :slight_smile:

I would also recommend getting a bottle of PH up. You don’t usually need it but there’s a few times in flower that you might need it, and not having it handy means you’re mixing up a whole new batch of nutes instead of a couple ml’s of PH UP.

And if you’re doing DWC, don’t worry about the LITFA, by the time flower gets going you won’t have time to LITFA at all :rofl: My tote’s always needed daily maintenance.

1 Like

I really felt I should answer too, then I noticed it was 2 years ago without an update :open_mouth:

1 Like

damn bot auto bumping threads… wondered why I never heard a response :rofl:
Thanks!

1 Like