Herbie's Hothouse

Dibs plus characters.

1 Like

yay, that is the last one send me a dm.

1 Like

Those went out today. Good luck with them and tag me if you take any pics. Enjoy.

Unfortunately there will not be enough seeds of the others to share. Just did not make enough. Only about 12 seeds of #9 so far but it is already revegged so I could bx that one.

4 Likes

Great log @herbie! Looks like you are doing some awesome work here!

2 Likes

Thanks Herbie! Also I like the work with small containers as that is what I’m working with currently. Will tag you when these see light sir but that may be a minute.

1 Like

One thread to rule them all and help the users find them. Currently —>

4 Likes

4 of the SSDD have a webbed or missing finger. on the second set of leaves @HolyAngel One of those has double serration occasionally. These are being sexed now. They are all f3’s from the first cross in this thread.

edit to @allotment because I forgot to :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Oh interesting! I’ve seen a couple in the F1’s that have a missing blade, very few for the double serrations but definitely present in the line… Still guessing that’s from the Blue Moonshine aka Oaxaca/Columbian. I haven’t seen any webbed leaves yet. The 5 bladed leaves with the 3 sticking out front and two to the sides seem to be from the Bubba Kush lineage. Any with 7+ blades, that trait comes from the appalachia side, either green crack or tres dawg, not sure which. I’m still searching through F1’s but most are sadly coming out skunky :confused:

6 Likes

It isn’t all the way down the finger, just a few of the teeth .

6 Likes

Yep, bout midway down usually one or two double serrations ^^

3 Likes

@HolyAngel
This SSDD f3 was webbed on the second set and is showing some double serrations, it also looks male. It does not smell heavy skunk either.

11 Likes

Very nice! Interesting look :thinking:

I went through a pack and a half of the F1’s and finally found a single girl that is the Sour Butter pheno like my F2. Structurally looks just like my f2, the up front smell is exactly the same, and she’s got the Wizard Hat look to the flowers.

I only found one boy that’s similar in structure but his stem rub is skunky so I’m unsure on using him just yet… Tempted to use my Starlite Daydream or find a BX1 male to use instead :thinking: Still have one full pack left to look through at least.

12 Likes

I will have to go back and look at Mom since you say that. I do remember she started shorter than the rest…but in the end had stretched as much as the rest. The dried bud above is definitely pointy topped.

Reposting-

8 Likes

6 girls

3 SSDD

2 FPOG

Goji QM x SL BX v1

Stretch phase

15 Likes

SSDD

FPOG

Goji QM x Snow Lotus BX

18 Likes

Is that FPOG from Jaws Genetics?

That Goji QM x SnowLotus makes me realize I missed out on the auction haha, beautiful plants 🪴

2 Likes

no. It’s one I found in a pack of f3’s

4 Likes

Ahh, cool. Get any cereal smells? I always wondered about FPOG

2 Likes

That one is very fruity…but the nose has some fuel in it. Not a cereal pheno that I saw.

5 Likes

Hey I forgot what the hell strain FPOG is anyone know?? I have one in bud now

2 Likes