HeritageFarms strain availability and gen info

Especially since SFV is San Fernando Valley. Awful place, love the strain, though.

edit: it used to be nice. Everything used to be nice.

7 Likes

@Heritagefarms are you doing any work with that mystery skunk yet?

Not atm but I will be in the near future :grin:
I had to go get it back from the source before he killed it, long story but it got abanded in a shed due to a divorce and it barely survived. She had more mites then you have ever seen. Prob at least a 1000 scales covering almost 100% of the stalk , plus almost freezing tempatures and a weak t5 on 24 hrs for the only light. Itā€™s alive and recovering but she looks like a victim of war atm.

1 Like

@JBow918 @Pug-love @monkeyman @TheShowMeHomie
Can you reach out to me via pm with your receiving info so I can get these sent out :grin::fire::+1:

2 Likes

love to try six :slight_smile: of your work

but I have been known to kill beans :frowning: just so you know

all the best and thank you

Dequilo

Iā€™m sorry but I am currently not shipping internationally.

1 Like

if that is to me I am in New York

:slight_smile:

Oh ok I saw Cambodia on your profile and assumed that was your location.
New York is totally fine if you want to give these a try, Iā€™ll send a few more then six in case you have a hard time with them.

4 Likes

I am DK fan :slight_smile:

itā€™s a holiday in Camdobia :wink:

Iā€™ll send you a PM and thanks agian

Dequilo

6 Likes

Hey your talking my childhood music scene right there, fresh fruit for rotting vegetables.

5 Likes

Is the problem with your local postal system or something else? Would sending from Canada work?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

@Heritagefarms i can send them from Canadaā€¦I have had no issues sending seeds to the U.S ,U.K,Spain,Germany or South Africa so far.I took care of mailing the OG fund raiser Orange Goji seeds that Beacher put up .Be happy to help out if you need.

7 Likes

I think part of the problem is the postal service there in Johannesburg, half the mail gets stolen if not more. I sent one gift that way that never arrived and they require like 3 pages of paperwork Iā€™ve never seen.

2 Likes

You know, the Co-Op has an Africa distributor, @MikeM, and we have another SA member, @RedOctober, who has successfully shipped seeds to SA. I have a buddy in SA, and Iā€™m gonna send some seeds with the next Co-Op box thatā€™s headed that way, and @RedOctober has kindly agreed to forward them to Nick. :slight_smile:

@RedOctober, I know youā€™ve received seeds form the US. Do you have any tips or tricks that have worked for you? I know a lot of people send them inside toys, or board games with quite a bit of success.
:guitar:

3 Likes

Hey man, yeah the main issue with our postal service and alot of people donā€™t realise this is a printed invoice needs to be sent with the package, it has to be printed and not written otherwise they will request an invoice to be produced once it arrives at our borders. the SA post office is very useless and at best packages will take 3-6 months to clear through customs and processing. The company I use is https://www.aramexglobalshopper.com/en/home it does cost a bit more for shipping but iy reduces down the transit time by a large margin 3-4weeks but will still require a printed invoice for any cheap random item.

I normally get my friend to buy a toy from amazon or ebay to hide the seeds in and sends the invoice for the toy purchase with. I know is seems like a big schlep but this is the only way I have found really works getting stuff here. Hope it helps

11 Likes

its not that we dont get our postā€¦ sometimes we do lolā€¦ a lot of times like @Heritagefarms says, things get pinched or nabbed by customs or just dumpedā€¦ who knows. I have had more parcels not arrive than arrive. Funny enough its taken close on a year before for some stuff to arrive, hence why i get my stuff sent to uk or spain for friends to hold on for me to collect one day lol. I dont think Mike M has been active on the forum in over a year and i was reluctant to deal with him as he was a new grower and hadnt showed enough track record for me to risk engaging with him on a local levelā€¦ sorry im a paranoid fucker hahahaā€¦ so yeah it really does suck that we have to deal with this crap ā€¦ sigh

11 Likes

I think @Mongobongo parcel took 8 months to get here from Canadaā€¦ funny though cos i had completely forgotten about that. @SamwellBB sent me a presi from Spain about 4 months back now and still nothingā€¦ blehā€¦
@RedOctober i have had local seed parcels seized by the local pnp aramex ā€¦ i dont wanna even go into how much bud they took once either hahahaha

6 Likes

dit is maar n klein bietjie kak ne, safest bet is to have someone bring it over for you but honestly the aramex method works well, I use them to import other stuff and havenā€™t had any issues.

2 Likes

iā€™ll have a look at aramex global ā€¦ willing to try anything other than our post office lmao

3 Likes

They really arenā€™t bad, had a few delays during the lockdown but everything arrived safe and sound.

3 Likes