HeritageFarms strain availability and gen info

Sure that works for me :+1:

2 Likes

in that case sign me up

2 Likes

Okay this is my second auto grow this year, I am running two of the leb. x RPK along with three other auto strains. The focus is on these. Theses are growing under a 235w. led light (2’x4’) on a 24/0 light schedule. Nutes will be AN micro, grow, bloom starting at 25% of recommended levels. Seeds were dropped 10/26.
Nov. 4th

Nov. 10th

Nov. 13th up potted the day before. Dusted roots with Myco Blast before transplanting.
Plant no. 1

Plant no. 2

14 Likes

Hey there. If it’s not too late I just made room for a couple autos today. I can start them as soon as I get them. Thanks and sorry I didn’t see this sooner.

7 Likes

Welcome to the party Jbow…Been waiting patiently for Heritage to get his autos ready to try.Still shocked that the sign up is not full yet

3 Likes

Thanks man. Yeah I couldn’t believe it either. I have 3 big ass bushes that aren’t flowering so I gotta find new plants to fill their spot. I run like 3 or 4 in veg tent to help keep jars full.

3 Likes

I am still waiting for the LowRyder ll to arrive.will get some off to you when they get here along with 2 auto fem grapefruit…I love that HeritageFarm said we could make seeds with his line and just give him his dues :grin: think it will be a great strain to work into the auto garden

2 Likes

Hell yeah it will be. It looks awesome.

1 Like

I will have testers sent out Tuesday , if I haven’t gotten your receiving address yet please send me a message

4 Likes

Hey bro just wondering if you had a chance to send those testers out today.just trying to set a time line to start my auto run.Thanks again and looking forward to growing your creation.

1 Like

I’m going first thing in the morning :+1:

2 Likes

Hey. How are your Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush coming along?

3 Likes

If you still need another tester I signed up can start germing immediately :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Times i wish i lived in the States… That Ghost OG and Ghost of SFV sound up a Valleys ally lmao

6 Likes

The Skywalker turned out to be a non keeper, no flavor or smell, pretty common for s1 seeds. The first one I grew was amazing the second one went in the hash bin.

2 Likes

Need to figure out how to get you some beans , it’s almost impossible to mail from here to there , maybe another member from outside the USA could receive and send to you, they want a huge amount of paperwork to send from here.

3 Likes

Five days later and they’re starting to bulk up. Definite indica leaning.

16 Likes

Looking great so far , definetly some indica traits to be inherited from the rpk.
The royal purple kush is a black afghan auto crossed to a bubba kush auto. Will be interesting to see the nug structure compared to the pure red leb.

3 Likes

indeed my friend… indeed… … its just as impossible for us to actually have any seeds arrive too… our postal service is fucked lol…i literally have beans sitting on 3 different continents waiting for me to fetch them hahahaha… fucking ball ache mate

4 Likes

Love the positive incouregement

5 Likes