HeritageFarms strain availability and gen info

Update coming soon. Temporality on hyatis

71 Likes

I cant wait to grow out the ones I got in the auction, Platinum Pineapple f4 is going to be awesome. Thanks again, and its also very kind of you to make this and other seeds available.

Stay kind

Pawsfodocaws

11 Likes

That’s very humble of you. Im glad we all, at least most on og, like to give back and support the community. That is a very good outlook you have on this wonderful plant. As long as we establish a community around growing the herb as we have here, we will preserve this wonderful plant. Whilst doing so, also like many before bestow knowledge and new techniques that can be applied. As well as staying kind to others and sharing experiences.

Pawsfodocaws

13 Likes

When you get around to those SFV crosses hit me up

10 Likes

Will do :+1::grin::seedling:

10 Likes

I just got my pack ! Won’t run em til fall, better grow environment for my set up.
Two questions for you :

1. the platinum pineapple f4, are those the ones in the vial not marked ?
  2. can you give me some rundown on the gopher plant ?
    Looking forward to tasting that ppf4, thanks for your work and all your contributions to the community. I’ll be looking for your future endeavors and support all I can
7 Likes

I would like a pack of the lavender do you have a link to donate?

4 Likes

That’s very nice labeling. Did you do it yourself?

4 Likes

Yes sir :+1:…

6 Likes

Love the 2 monochromatic shots.
Good choice putting them front and center, that sets a unique and distinctive tone for your site.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I hate looking for stuff man, c’mon, tell me where it is. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awesome…

2 Likes

I believe this would be it, some pretty pics up.
https://rebellionseeds.com/

7 Likes

Looks really slick! I especially like the part about the donation going to a cause of rebellions choosing, but i can’t help but add in my head “…like my pocket” to the end of that statement. Lol

3 Likes

There will be some edits to the exact wording of the site in the near future, it’s a real pain in the ass to get on and make site edits with my phone, my laptop needs a new battery so I’m a little internet impaired. Next fundraiser might be a new laptop fund but I really want a medical storage fridge first with the built in back up battery :grin::ok_hand: got keep seeds as safe as possible so people get qaulity germination rates .

15 Likes

Just saw your post and wanted to let you know yes those would be them and I posted some info in regards to the gopher plant on the ppf4 auction thread :+1:

6 Likes

You still have that Grape Rebellion in your Inventory? Stay safe/be well.

6 Likes

I most certainly do, its in line for some breeding in the not so far away future.

8 Likes

I do a ton of reading, so I found the description somewhere here. No worries.
I’m still waiting on that Grape Rebellion also, so keep us updated bro.
Congratulations on getting your site up, keep pushing forward in your venture’s and know, we got yo back

8 Likes

Oh man, thanks for the heads up! Will keep an eye on the site as well as here to be sure I don’t miss out on any drops when you’re ready.

Site looks damn good though :+1:

4 Likes