HeritageFarms strain availability and gen info

Hello everybody I wanted to let you know I’ve decided to make some of my work available here as a sponsor at OG.
The strains I make available will be from my own collection and breeding projects and not related to any of the preservation work i do or have done here on the site.
Thank you to all you have shown interest and those you have already supported my work.
I don’t plant on having more then one or two strains available at a time. I prefer people to get fresh recently created seeds that will give them the highest chance of a strong germination.
Feel free to contact me via direct message if you have any questions or would like to inquire about donating and receiving any of the available strains listed.

Current availability

Platinum Pineapple f4
Grow log -Platinum Pineapple f4
Future availability pending successful breeding
All will be regular sex I don’t create fem beans.

Sensi Seeds skunk 1 x SFv og ( original clone only)

Ghost OG Bx1 ( ghost ridge og x ghost cut)

Ghost of SFV (ghost ridge og x SFV og original clone )

Grape Rebbelion Bx1 - This will be the first back cross to my best found pheno from a SFv og male bred to a skunk 1 female I call Grape Rebbelion. The male for the backcross will be from a skunk 1 male bred to the sfv og original clone. I will continue to do further backcrosses to the Grape Rebellion Mother after this to work towards stabilizing what I consider to be my best creation yet.Grape Rebbelion

Auto flower varieties
Red Lebanese auto x Royal purple kush auto
Red Lebanese auto x sweet Trainwreck auto
Royal purple kush auto x killer kush auto

27 Likes

I cant wait to grow out the ones I got in the auction, Platinum Pineapple f4 is going to be awesome. Thanks again, and its also very kind of you to make this and other seeds available.

Stay kind

Pawsfodocaws

6 Likes

I apreciate you taking part in the auction and helping raise funds for the site. I’ll still be doing at least one or two preservation projects a year with landraces to help keep things OG and spread the free seed . I will also donate for another auction before next spring to help the site. My sponsorship and breeding work is intended to help others as well beyond our community here. It’s a powerfull plant and it’s effects spread far and wide.

14 Likes

That’s very humble of you. Im glad we all, at least most on og, like to give back and support the community. That is a very good outlook you have on this wonderful plant. As long as we establish a community around growing the herb as we have here, we will preserve this wonderful plant. Whilst doing so, also like many before bestow knowledge and new techniques that can be applied. As well as staying kind to others and sharing experiences.

Pawsfodocaws

7 Likes

When you get around to those SFV crosses hit me up

3 Likes

Will do :+1::grin::seedling:

3 Likes

I just got my pack ! Won’t run em til fall, better grow environment for my set up.
Two questions for you :

1. the platinum pineapple f4, are those the ones in the vial not marked ?
  2. can you give me some rundown on the gopher plant ?
    Looking forward to tasting that ppf4, thanks for your work and all your contributions to the community. I’ll be looking for your future endeavors and support all I can
2 Likes

You are correct the unmarked are the Platinum pineapple.
The gopher plant is a gopher and mole deterrent that is also a unique looking plant , there is a chemical present in the roots that is supposed to repel them. Avoid getting the white sap the plant produces on you as some people (most) have a allergic reaction varieing from a rash to bad blisters. It has a long germination period so don’t get discouraged.There is some more info back on the auction thread.

4 Likes