High Times says I'm nobody

This thread has taken a strange turn :laughing: Also, beautiful fish.

4 Likes

Ok, guys so High Times has let down a lot of people and i wanna know are there any publications worth anything in the weed world, i was looking forward to a subscription, but now i dunno…

Not sure, I have rewad a few cpoies given to me for free like 20 years ago. As any publication magazine it has to make money from advertisements etc.

Just thinking about the thread title and hehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKdxd718WXg

I think DOPE is the new HT. That’s not a compliment.

CannabisNow has some quality writers, and tries to cover the US legal industry fairly seriously.

Grow is trying to become the serious grower’s glossy newsstand read. Just signed Ed Rosenthal as a regular columnist (Ask Ed).

But they are all potion-pushers. Caveat emptor.

Greatest grow mag ever was shut down by feds 30 years ago. Can still find old issues and compilations around if you look. A treasure of knowledge free of hucksterism that has held up well.

-b420

3 Likes

I had to email subscribe to the “Sinsemilla Tips” but that looks like a book, not really a quarterly or monthly print! I was looking at dope and it has a similar feeling to the “Spin” mag, just that relates to weed…

For entertainment i like Skunk or Grow. I get Grow at my hydroshop for free sometimes, it has a lot of strain descriptions and i like that. Skunk is a better version of HighTimes in my opinion. Any grow info you read in them triple check before you try it.

1 Like

In the UK we used to get given a newspaper at the grow shops that was published monthly called Soft Secrets, and a few others that were more brand catalogues etc.

It had a readers wives section pmsl

https://www.softsecrets.com/readerswives/

2 Likes

@madscientist,

If I come to Costa Rica I hope those ladies you were mentioned are hotter than the readers wives no offence to the readers of soft secrets, but I understand why you spend all of your time in your grow rooms hehehe.

1 Like

Oh man! I’m speechless!

1 Like

In a good way or a bad way hehehe.?

Its probabaly those very white bodies, that colour of white only looks good on females of the 420 species :joy:

Ive found a rout to Costa Rica that doesnt inolve connecting in the USA, tell me the women there a nice hot and not bright white please :laughing:

1 Like

All the girls here are Mulatas, no white nothing, they worry about not being white and having a nice tan, at least the ones worth chasing anyway!

1 Like

You know I can see it now spanabis 2017 then flying to Costa Rica

1 Like

Bring me seeds! Please of you will.

Thats no problem but you have to check if its legal for me to do so otherwise I have to swallow them in a condom or put them somewhere else :joy: I usually get checked very thouroughly at airports etc :joy:

You have to give me a list of what you would like, I can get them in Holland, at the trade fair in spain or possibly in the UK. I bring the seeds you provide the wine and weed then chasing the ladies I will be :laughing:

1 Like

Im a nobody as well i guess i do grow in a suoersoil style with a few changes,however i did learn the hard way i started horrible foxfarm nutrients which produce mid quality at best…lol.then upgraded to advanced nutrients which i got better results than with the foxfarm but felt it lacked medical quality. It wasn’t until I discovered supersoil and then tweaked the recipe to my liking that i was fully satisfied with the quality of my cannabis as far as ht goes they are just in it for cashflow now days and bullshit pk booster ads…lol

2 Likes

Someone understands foxfarm atleastXD

1 Like

FoxFarm Freaking Rules Brother to be sure. It’s what Cabinetgrow sent with the Grow Cabinet I purchased from them
of which I’m upgrading the 200 watt CFL bulb with a 600 watt COB full Spectrum LED then a new 5x5 Fusion Hut with the 1200 watt Full Spectrum COB LED in it Eh! I’m finally going to be able to Grow some seriously Tasty Cannabis for reals.
As far as FoxFarm nutrients go Never even knew they had a line. However their Ocean Forest Bag of soil grew me some of the most tasty White Widow under said 200 watt CFL my first time Ever Growing Cannabis so I have been making
My OWN FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil by hand and adding a few ONLY ORGANIC additives neem seed, barley,
Fish & blood meal,kelp too anything from Welcome Harvest Farm line of Organic additives.

I find it’s enhanced my ability to Grow Truly Organic Cannabis and I’ve tried Many other ways and even been down the Botanicare Nutrient line of products of which can be used properly and diligently to Grow some Powerfull Nuggage too. I just prefer ONLY ORGANIC with the COB LED Growlights I’ve seen some Incredible Gardens using this new technology in Growlighting. Thanx to Lotus710 Brother Grower of whom Ived missed chatting and Yes Bro. I just may be getting us some dj shorts Blueberry to put in my Cabinet for it’s 1st run with the COB.

It’s good to be back in the Mix Sincerely: Don D. :pray: Namaste, :pray: Namaste

3 Likes

You got some pretty nugs there. Start a thread and let us follow! I would like to watch your adventures in growing and building soil.

1 Like

I will be taking super care to keep this up coming Grow Video & Pictorial Journal to be sure. It’s my hope to do a pretty decent one seeing as it’ll be about my 7th go at it. Let’s see if I’ve learned as much as I hope I have Eh. lmao. Seriously though Brother Grower I look very much forward to sharing every bit of it here with my Green Hearted Family on OG. “OOH Raww”

4 Likes

Screw High Times. Hydro is fun, but if you’re just growing one plant, I don’t see the trouble. Especially after you get rid of all your hydro grow supplies. They just want people to buy from there advisement investors.

2 Likes