High Times says I'm nobody

A bunch of fake freinds tried to take advantage of me whilst I was going through a bad patch in my life. I expected to be drove round and round to dissorientate me from my surroundings, personally I offered to wear a blindfold.

It was more a shock to them as when caged like an animal I will behave like one. Considering I own Presa canarios very serious dogs and worked them in shutzhund sport and used to also work as an aggitator for other people (having dogs sent in at up to 30mph to bite me whilst wearing a bite suit of course) means that I aint really bothered about a human as they only have 2 fists, a head, 2 feet elbows etc to use and I myself used to train in martial arts. If your not afraid of a dog coming at you to bite you like a projecting missile with 42 sharp teeth and weighing as much as youself, theres not much going to phase you. I had to fight the guy who i pulled into the room he had a machette, I dissarmed him and took the weapon myself and reversed the role.

I got out, ran off with my mother plant wrapped in a black bin liner into a city of streets I did not know. I had to hide in some bushes for 2 hours while I had made a phone call to get collected, allI could give the driver was a street name of an intersection cross roads (2 street names) and an city.

I hid in the bushes with mother plant in my bin liner for a couple of hours and saw 2 police cars go past and the guys who tried it on driving round looking for me.

Back in the day, hence my user name MadTruka excuse the pun and bad language MAD FUCKA.
Thanks Dad for coming to my rescue :wink:

1 Like

I don’t like violence, hate it. But in your case i would have probably done something really bad after that. Not the kind of a thing i would leave alone. But i don’t like it getting my hands dirty. Here in Costa Rica, you do that to somebody, you better kill them, because something is gonna come back after that… I understand law enforcement in the US is something to worry about. But here not so much, they don’t care if a thug shows up in the river, they thank God, and i understand one less thug to worry about… My heart goes out to you bro!

Karma came to bite them back without me doing anything all though it did cross my mind many times. I dont like violence which is why I studued a form of martial arts that is based around counteraction not making the first move. Life has a funny way of dishing out Karma and it sure did bite the one that got me there under false pretences. Now i’m a pretty much recluse in my old age, very small circle of life long friends, less than a handfull.

The type of freinds that will go get a plane ticket and travel to foreign countries to visit you in prison etc and vice versa, thats a true freind. :wink:

I have zero experience with coco. I only mentioned it as a non-hydro or alt-hydro tech that is seeing a lot of innovation of late, largely because growers have realized they can get a lot of the benefits of organic soil and hydro together with soilless mediums, i.e., the soil-like benefits of root structure and support, ability to use organic teas and nutrients, stimulate beneficial microbial activity, and passive moisture retention; plus the precise control over nutrient inputs in a (relative) biologically neutral root environment.

Hopefully this won’t degenerate into a soil vs. hydro argument. Search “soil vs hydro” for a couple of weeks of reading on that… I say to each according to his need, from each according to his talent :wink: Same with organic, rather than staking out absolutist positions on whether fish emulsion is organic or toxic waste, I say the “more organic” the better. Read your bottles if you must use bottles, if its got an ingredient you don’t know, look it up. Then educate yourself on making your own teas, you’ll save money, create higher quality nutrients customized to your needs, and grow tastier dope.

I’m sure there are OG’ers here that can address soilless extensively, but the OG GrowFAQ is a great place to start, for instance Soul’s Soilless Mix and Guano Tea Formula.

-b420

3 Likes

Aikido? Kempo? Which one was it… Krav Maga!?

Well 2 actually Aikido and a very old form of Bushoki shukokai.

1 Like

I do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and have done Karate and Krav Maga, but never use it, never need to. I think people can see in your prerogative and attitude that you are not to mess around with… With words only. I’m not super powerful nor anything like that at all, but i know how to do things and it’s kinda unfair with the people that don’t, but like my Sensei used to say “It’s better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war…”

Oss @MadTruka

Nice to know we are all gardeners here…LOL

1 Like

Gardening brings inner peace, I have a very nice collection of nishikigoi (koi Carp) and Japanese Acers amongst other things in my garden :wink:

1 Like

They say those grow as much as the space provided to them… They can become giants!

What the acers or koi ? or both ? I have some nice Bamboos too.

I love the Acers colours from spring through to autum. I will be looking for one more big one to go in a space I am currently making, and a few samll ones to stay in pots this year.

1 Like

The koi fish i mean… They grow as much as the space they are swimming in allows them to…

That is debatabel, its actually hormones they produce that limits there growth in an enclosed body of water, this can be overcome by a good filtration set up, and a trickle of water in and out through an over flow of 1 litre per minute. My setup is not so big but I have 16 nice koi average 3 feet in size all imported from Japan. My setup is 10 tonnes of water or 10,000 litres. The amount of food you can give them depends on the filtration you have because you have to remove their excrement and urine from the water by way of filtration.

1 Like

Now you gotta show us pics man! I wanna see them, i love those fishies!! PICS PICS!!!

And BTW , we hijacked the thread with martial arts and fish, let’s make a new thread for your fish man, i wanna see them.

And HIGH TIMES sucks!

Do you want to see them when I received them at 10cm long or now at 3 ft.

I will dog out oa quick photo, water clarity is great I will get some more pics after cleaning the filter tommorow but for now here you are. I will just have to resize photo. :wink:

1 Like

Your call, i just like them.

@MadScientist

The cover is there becuase at night they get covered up as I heat the water to 26celcius. Saves on the electric bill.

6 Likes

Nice man, i specially like the white/orange ones, and the yellow one too, thanks man! Those are great!

so you like the Showas and Sankes and the yamabuki ogon. Iwill get some better pics tommorow at feeding time.

2 Likes

Arigato @MadTruka san! or sama! Whatever, LOL!

1 Like

You just know I fill the watering can up from the pond to water my outdoor plants :grinning:

2 Likes