HLG 100 V2 for sale

Have 2, to sell. $75 each plus ship usps

10 Likes

Nice deal for someone

2 Likes

Thats a good price.

2 Likes

Hello, what is the spectrum? I just tagged you on a thread where someone is looking for lights and this might be perfect if they have a good flowering spectrum.

2 Likes

1 Like

Okey dokey, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nods I was just looking at that hahaha, it does both veg and flower.

1 Like

Yeah, I see in your post it says veg and flower but I am guessing them mean when you buy the different spectrums. I use the 600 Rspec so it does both. Still be great lights for someone, I love my HLG.

1 Like

You could technically veg and flower with any light. I did notice that the color spectrum chart you posted stated for veg phase only. That being said they might still be a viable option for flower. My rspec lights are 3500k with added 660nm red. 3500 and 4000k are not too far apart. So im not sure. The light chart leads me to believe it was only intended to be used as a veg light though.

3 Likes

Exactly. I’ve used the lights for both veg and flower, it is 4k though, more blue.

1 Like

My wife said no. I would of taken one off your hands.

1 Like

Wish I was in the other side of the pond, got one in my veg tent and works great, then two HLG 135W QB V2 RSPEC in the flower tent, they are 3500 K so suitable for veg and flower, usually veg goes with 4000 K and flower with 3000 K. Great lamps and great price lor the lucky guy that will buy them … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

@nefrella are these gone? I am interested in one. If your willing to trade for a 4 inch hurricane fan brand new in the box. Lmk either way. Thanks

1 Like

These are good lights…I have several

1 Like

I have one left, don’t need a fan though

1 Like

Right on. Maybe the wife will give me cash… She will probably kill me if I tell her its for another light. :rofl:

1 Like

I had to fess up and tell the hubby I picked up the other light earlier today, BUt, since the other lights are getting “rehomed”, I was just so proud of myself. Fogl. He was not nearly as impressed as I :sweat_smile::joy::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha. Is there anything you would trade for? Or discount with some beans?

2 Likes

I see you on strainacholics lol

1 Like

If you have one or 2, i will take both.

4 Likes