Holiday Seed Auction

Want to hear some scary shit?
Christmas is only eight weeks away! It kinda freaks me out, haven’t even started shopping yet. We live on a fixed income so I always go to sleep on Christmas Eve feeling like I didn’t get enough… The feeling goes away when I’m throwing away trash bags full of wrapping paper. Lol.
The big man LemonadeJoe gave us a format to host some auctions, so I thought I’d try it out. Seems like a nice win-win to help supplement Christmas presents.

Up for auction: One “Gift-Box” of various stoner essentials with three 10-packs of regular seeds, in sealed packs.

Strain name: Poison Apple f1s
Lineage: The Shire s1 x (Durban Poison x C99 f1)
Background: The Shire clone was selfed using Ga3 by a grower in Massachusetts in the spring of 2015. That August, 150 s1 seeds were grown in a variation of Coots organic living soil, with a dozen females chosen to be kept as mothers. The #8 clone in particular had a flowery, fruit punch flavor and a beautifully clear-headed high. Good for times when you need to be productive.

The Durban x C99 came from Sinister Seeds. Again grown in an organic living soil, with the best four males used to open pollinate The Shire #8. They were a pleasure to grow and smoke, with one finicky plant removed from the equation. Really heavy, knock you off your feet, lose your phone while you’re talking on it, buds.

A test batch of the Poison Apple f1s finished right around ten weeks, with the very last plant taken on day 80 of 12/12.
They brought strawberry citrus and pine flavors, easily-trimmed colas, and a 1:2 ratio of clear-headed: to :dumbstruck and couch locked effects.

Starting Bid: $20 usd
Minimum Increment: $5
End Date and Time: 12th of November, 8pm EST

Payment methods accepted: PayPal
Shipping and Handling: Free (up to half of the final price of the seeds)

7 Likes

Have any pics? Get this baby fired up.

The Shire Keepers

The Durban C99

Baby Worcestershire.

6 Likes

Looks beautifull…ill start the holliday cheer…
1 pack.$25

4 Likes

The auction is for 30 seeds. Do i understand correctly? Winner takes all three containers of ten seeds per.

2 Likes

That is correct my good sir.

2 Likes

I’m good for $30. Counted as official bid.

3 Likes

6 Likes

In hopes of spurring interest a tasting was deemed necessary, so a panel of *cough *cough “experts” :wink: convened to judge the traits and effects of some Poison Apple that was harvested in July.

She has a sharp wintergreen note in her jar when undisturbed, but it’s fleeting, and the buds release the more characteristic fruit salad aromas when cracked.

She’s a little on the dry side, but the crystals left an oily residue on my fingertips that makes rolling the joint a breeze. If you’d ask, I break up the buds by hand because I believe the calyxes stack better in the joint. Really, I just enjoy the process. :grin:

With a fresh cup of coffee in hand, the dry hit is… Sweet-tarts? maybe Smarties?.. When lit that all fades into the background and a nice smooth body buzz takes over. We politic about everything, and nothing, and when the joint is gone we politic about it, and then part ways.
Half an hour later – Instead of finishing writing this smoke report, I find myself in the yard admiring the new growth on the chocolate mint plants that after several frosts, still refuse to die. That’s about the point I realize, I definitely rolled up one of the more heady phenotypes. :yum: Lol. Great phenotype for a hike with a view.

I’ll roll another tonight with another panel of, erm… “Experts.” When the kids are asleep and I can give my legs a rest, and perhaps get a fair assessment of it’s pain relief.

2 Likes

Im in for $35. Thanks

3 Likes

Count me down for $40. Official bid

2 Likes

I’ll bid $60.00 us dollars

3 Likes

Damnit!:+1: @Uncle_Al Making me dip into the FDM fund, and that isn’t happening. Good Luck y’all.

2 Likes

I felt the same way about spoiling my kids at Xmas when I could

2 Likes

I should go ask one of them since they can’t stand my cynicism.

1 Like

There’s still 11 days to go this could easily go higher @Kalgrae might find some change down between the couch cushions or a couple greenbacks in a suit coat

2 Likes

Coming down to the wire and it looks like Uncle Al is gunna take it!

1 Like

How about some pictures of the whole prize package, they are seed happy but I want to know about the other stuff

1 Like

Yeah, we would like to see that!

2 Likes