Diggy’s Christmas Auction

Welcome, welcome, one and all. If you’re unfamiliar with me, My name’s Diggy Soze, and my company’s Worcestershire Farms. A few years back LemonadeJoe gave us a quick write up on how to organize an auction on OG, and I used that format for the first auction on the site. Three packs of Poison Apple F1s ended up going to @Marvin and I hope they treated him well!

This time around there are ten regular photoperiod packs available, with about four dozen seeds in each. Shipping is free of charge, anywhere in the world.

Lot # - Strain - Highest Bidder - Amount
1 - 2020 Boxes of Chocolates - SamwellBB - $25
2 - 2020 Boxes of Chocolates - SamwellBB - $25
3 - Massachusetts Super Skunk F5s - Grief - $105
4 - Massachusetts Super Skunk F5s - Api312 - $110
5 - Chocolate Rain F3s - Mithridate - $30
6 - Chocolate Rain F3s - Mithridate - $50
7 - Meuang Laos (Mango Thai) - Tejas - $110
8 - Meuang Laos (Mango Thai) - Aglanthia - $200
9 - '21 Chocolates - Tejas - $30
10 - '21 Chocolates - SamwellBB - $25

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to the highest bidder.
  • You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.
  • When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.
  • :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.
  • Bidding starts at 20 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.
  • Auction will end on 2021-12-18T21:20:00Z
  • Payment options include Paypal, Cashapp, or an invoice to your email address.
  • Winning packs will be mailed out on 2021-12-21T05:00:00Z

Red Meuang Laos

Blue ‘21 Chocolates
Green 2020 Boxes of Chocolates

36 Likes

20 on lot 3

2 Likes

How’s the smells on the MSS

1 Like

20 on Lot 4

25 on lot 3 @Kcity87

1 Like

$25 on lots 4 and 7.
@Dirt_Wizard

1 Like

Ah man the chocolate rain seeds should be gems to be found in those seeds . A Escobar made treat with tons of chocolate taste .

1 Like

30$ on #3
@Kcity87

1 Like

Any pics? :beers:

1 Like

Man Diggy…I’ve still got a few packs of E$kob@r original Chocolate Rain F1 from Sannie’s(actually sitting on a ton of his original works…)

I can tell ya after growing a few times you all don’t want to sleep on those!!

There’s even a Chocolate raspberry pheno in there….YUM

Brian(Alaskagrown)

EDIT: @Worcestershire_Farms what’s the difference between the 20/21 Box of Chocolates? And could you tell me a bit more about your Mango Thai?? Was going to pick some up from The Real Seed Co/Kwik, but have been sold out for a while…

7 Likes

If i wasn’t so broke lol I’d be fighting for a pack of those grew chocolate rain for well over a couple years then moved on never did keep a clone of the mom .

4 Likes

I got 35 on lot 3 @Boozer

1 Like

35$ on #4
@Tejas

$20 on lot 5

When they’re growing it’s a more simple, mildly offputting, sort of BO / dirty sock funkiness. Oranges and cumin and latex are three words that kept coming to mind. Lot of weird and sort of gross complexity. Lol. No exaggeration, I don’t really enjoy the smell of my hands after breaking up these flowers. :joy:

5 Likes

I got you. Check back tomorrow and there should be

2 Likes

40 each on no. 4, no. 6 and no. 8.

1 Like

The 2020 Boxes of Chocolates and the ‘21 Chocolates are two different mix-packs, with all of the fathers being male Kashmir’s.

The 2020s have a much wider harvest window between the fastest and longest, so if you’re planning an outdoor run those are probably the ones you’d want because they‘ll handle a greater variety of environments.
The 21 Chocolates will be more similar to eachother, and the resins and trichome production will probably be a little more pronounced.

The Mango Thai are definitely high on my list of southeast asian lines. I read that there were a few different unrelated lines being listed by RSC under the same “Mango Thai” name, so I usually refer to em Meuang Laos. They put out a surprising amount of trichomes, on gigantic flowers. My dream for a while has been to make a hybrid with it in the style of the Destroyer from Cannabiogen.

4 Likes

Hey man, so what are the proceeds from this auction going too? Is it a server fund auction or an auction for Worcestershire Farms?

6 Likes

$40 on lot 3 @grief

1 Like