(incomplete) Holy Crack Preservation

Yeah, you are a regular. At least you are on.

2 Likes

If you’re really into this strain you can have my spot mate.

5 Likes

Thanks my friend. I’ve never tried it but it definitely sounds nice…. and i just wanted to use that gif for shits and giggles lol.

If you want to swap my spot on any
Other seed run assuming you missed the sign ups id be down since you’d be doing me this solid. As long as thats okay with the admins and mods.

HG

4 Likes

You could split the pack after you got them. This is way you both can get some

5 Likes

Not a d**k, I thought I caught all the folks that got bumped.

People have to realize, it does no good to sign up lower on the list. If somebody disregards the warning they can knock you out rather you are signing up at #1 or #75.

Folks need to be respectful and honor the warnings.

You can always trade or split after you get them. When a run is closed, it is closed.
The admins and mods don’t deal with the co-op, as long as we aren’t bad and don’t violate the OG guidlines :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

Hey buddy, my hat is off to you for this. :heart_eyes:
Your kindness has been noticed.
OG needs more folks like this, there is a lot here already, but more would be even better. :slightly_smiling_face:

We would love to have someone like you as part of our island family.
Check it out and add your name to the family list, if it is something you may be interested in.
Or just let me know and I will add you to the list.

Peace
Shag

9 Likes

Yeah the sponge bob gifs really cool😂, maybe a few Pakistani Chitral Kush beans as a swap for these when the runs go out in the spring?

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words mate, just trying to help a brother out. I’ll have a look at your thread👍

3 Likes

Most definitely my brudda. I got those in the fall box.
I was interested in that cultivar just cause i have a nice bubba id like to cross a male PCK with, but would be more then willing for a trade.

Thanks for looking out and like shaggyballs said thanks for being OG on OG lol.

HG

3 Likes

Ok mate when I get them I’ll pm you​:+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

20221215_131519

53 Likes

Nice job, looks like the females had time to develop before the males dropped pollen. There’ll be plenty of pistils ready for pollination when those male flowers start opening.

11 Likes

I accidentally signed up under #33 on tl3 so my spot is open if someone could delete me

2 Likes

oh they are almost ready for sexy time.
gonna get R rated in that tent right quick!!

5 Likes

Official pollination theme song. Bump it in the grow room for better sexytime pollination rate :joy::joy::joy:

And a nice remix

6 Likes

That is one beautiful Tent you’ve built there !!!

3 Likes

Those male flowers look amazing, there I never thought I’d say that😂

3 Likes

I know right?.. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Those males got more junk in the trunk than Chippendale dancers…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sorry can’t agree those guys had a lot of junk in their trunk. To bad I am not their type.
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes