(incomplete) Holy Crack Preservation

Perfect that’s where I was confused. Thanks for the clarity!

7 Likes

TL2 #62.

Thanks @Jinglepot for the time, expertise, and resources, and @VAhomegrown for donating the beans.

7 Likes

Showing their stuff

61 Likes

Looking absolutely stunning brother.

7 Likes

Thanks pal! :grin:

8 Likes

Something I never say in real life…
Boy, he is pretty stacked. :relaxed:

28 Likes

Very coool.

3 Likes

Those are looking really nice @Jinglepot :grinning:

5 Likes

Definitely seeing the sativa dominance. Very nice work @Jinglepot .

6 Likes

I’m liking the fourth male down personally

2 Likes

Definately in the leaves, very sativa dominant. They grew like indicas in their uniformity… until flip. Then there were the distinct sativa branching and stretch.

I’m still debating putting an hps bulb in. The MH makes for such good pics

11 Likes

No idea why TL3 Members: slot #66 was open still, But I filled it with my name …

Honestly haven’t followed here, but will browse through the pages to see what I’ve missed @Jinglepot .

Thanks Brother for making a Buttload of people’s happy :blush:

12 Likes

Get in there @CADMAN you’re always welcome, friend!

4 Likes

Nice!
Like it was meant to be… :yum:

5 Likes

So, a few things I’ve noticed about these plants. From seed they were ALL uniform. Growing like a set of clones. Temperature swings have seemingly no effect as they are extremely hardy. Drought, no problem. Heat? No problem. Cold? NO PROBLEM! LOL. Also, they have been getting the exact same feeding regiment as my Green Crack runs. That’s an extremely heavy mix match of H.O.G 3 part, GH, AN and Canna nutrients. While some of my Green Crack have showed signs of over fertilizing and ph imbalances, these Holy Cracks haven’t showed a single issue. Not one burnt tip, no twisting leaves… they are tanks and I don’t think I could hurt them if I tried.

18 Likes

I am not sure what the proper term is…
But what is the deal with the thick stems and big offset in the stem/ stems?
Like in the pic I posted below.
When I see that usually, that means big/fat buds, in my experience anyway.
What are your thoughts on this growth pattern?

14 Likes

This is awesome as Sativa is usually picky & lite feeders compared to indica… Nice…

5 Likes

This was from the net I had. I had a net iver them fir a while doing some light lst/scrogging to let the lower branches catch up. I took the net off once everything was at the same height.

The plants grew straight, even branching, med. node spacing it didnt take long for the lowers to catch up.

I attribute the thick stems to silica feedings and good airflow.

8 Likes

@other_barry hey man, i think you deleted me, or not sure who did. i was on 4 short ofter it got opened.

EDIT: i see i got moved to TL2, although im TL3 as far as i understand (active regular)… but i dont care where i am really. all good if that works!

5 Likes

It looks like @Jango deleted you on wiki edit 10>>11

3 Likes