(incomplete) Holy Crack Preservation

Nice job, looks like the females had time to develop before the males dropped pollen. There’ll be plenty of pistils ready for pollination when those male flowers start opening.

11 Likes

I accidentally signed up under #33 on tl3 so my spot is open if someone could delete me

2 Likes

oh they are almost ready for sexy time.
gonna get R rated in that tent right quick!!

5 Likes

Official pollination theme song. Bump it in the grow room for better sexytime pollination rate :joy::joy::joy:

And a nice remix

6 Likes

That is one beautiful Tent you’ve built there !!!

3 Likes

Those male flowers look amazing, there I never thought I’d say that😂

3 Likes

I know right?.. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Those males got more junk in the trunk than Chippendale dancers…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sorry can’t agree those guys had a lot of junk in their trunk. To bad I am not their type.
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

I can say it… GREAT BALLS OF FIRE! :eggplant::laughing::laughing::laughing:

9 Likes

… I hope
🫣😅

4 Likes

Weve got some fast fellas here! :laughing::laughing::laughing: I guess they win the race?? 🫣 its a good sign though… when it “comes” to breeding plants! …sorry, I couldn’t help myself! It’s an exciting time of year and this grow is going better and easier than I ever could have hoped for!!!

53 Likes

Oh yea nice dusting, so excited about this one

8 Likes

This has been a fast lovely grow.

:green_heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

Thick piles of yellow pollen, that is a really good sign. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

plants look super happy and healthy all around @Jinglepot
fun grow to follow

6 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

19 Likes

A growers worst nightmare… going out to see this :sob:

We just had 2 record setting cold days in a row… the soil froze almost solid. I’ve put a new heater on the floor, hopefully I can recover them… the females DO look to be in better shape than the males. :crossed_fingers: it’s supposed to warm up drastically tomorrow. I just hope we don’t get power outtages with the freezing rain that are calling for during the warm up. Unprecedented times. Pray fir a recovery… they ARE weeds after all.

38 Likes

I’m seeing at least one female that still looks pretty happy-
I think there is a good chance they will bounce back.

8 Likes

this is coming along really nice

1 Like