Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Alright, been a bit here, just waiting on some changes…

The NL5HSS.5 in the back left is at day 55 today and starting to sag from all the weight as of a few days ago, I moved her off the table and into her own tray yesterday and started on Finishing Nutes:
2ml CaliMagic
1/4 tsp Epsom Salt
1/2 tsp Jacks Finish
See what happens over the next ~20 days :crossed_fingers:

Up front to the left is a SSDD F3. Sour Buttered Muffin is the best I can describe her. She’s a bit pissed off after being in the dark the last two days and then getting thrown in the tent next to the fan, but she should blow up here before too long. She’s getting fed the same as the table.
0.7ml ArmorSi
3-4ml CaliMagic
1/2 tsp MaxiBloom

Speaking of… Front left of the table/tray in bright green is the God Bud 2.0 @Seamonkey84
To her right is the other clone of the NL5HSS.5 at day 26 that I’ve pollinated with that Starlite pollen from a few posts up. Got a bunch of amber hairs on her so should be good, may hit her one more time tomorrow or so…

Back right is the MaMilk at day 25, starting to tower over everything. She’s 32" from the top of the pot, started at 15" so little over double :ok_hand:

21 Likes

if that’s the one we discussed it would be f3 and mine are droopy I suspect from a light change as well

4 Likes

Ah I’ll fix that, couldn’t remember if it was the F2’s or F3’s :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Those girls reach for the sky don’t they? I had mine tied up like a Saturday night hooker and bent over at the top twice! Fantastic smoke!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I’m sold on these Appalachian Male crosses! Sucks it’s dead now but guess he got a lot of work done with it regardless. This SSDD is damn good stuff for not being super potent, hoping I can do her justice myself. And yeah that MaMilk is beautiful with some great vigor! Hoping the smoke is as good as she looks and I keep hearing! :drooling_face::wink:

11 Likes

You will find SSDD in this list

4 Likes

I mean the flower I got of this one, sorry. The flower I got from this clone grown by someone else was picked early and not grown quite right. It’s why I’m trying to see if I can do her justice in here, but it’s damn good.

Could also be the day dreamy effect that makes it seem slightly less potent? But man, those effects come on quick!

7 Likes

I have nerve and muscle issues in my back and neck. This Sour Buttered Muffin pheno seems to just totally numb the nerve pain in my back! Doesn’t seem to touch the muscle aches, but I found I can mix it with the NL5HSS.5 and its :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: just perfect! Feels like i’m floating :heart_eyes::joy:

Anything I should be on the lookout for if I pop more beans?

11 Likes

I liked the shorter girls, but the father was stout and strong of stature. I was searching for a webbed set on the second set of leaves and wanted to isolate it. Cannot yet say what it brings but have some ideas. Good things IMO

5 Likes

Welp, fried the NL5HSS.5 to death so she’s being composted.

MM throwing nanners at 32 days in while already pollinated :tired_face:

Just gonna take a break for awhile…

13 Likes

Wha? What happened? You’re gonna shut it down for a while just because a couple plants got fucked up? Come on, dude! Persevere!

Sorry, man, just got done working out, I’m all,”Yeeeaarrrgghhh!!” haha.

That sucks. What happened with the NL5HSS? Mixed nutes too strong or something? If that’s the case, it may also explain the nanners on the MM. Sucks that you feel the need to shut it down, but I get it. Sometimes a break is necessary.

10 Likes

Oh man! What a streak of bad luck! Sorry to hear you’re going through that.

I had to trash everything in veg recently due to a shitty batch of soil and spider mites. Lost some nice moms in the process too. I didn’t consider taking a break personally, but I can understand the feeling. If you feel the garden has you anchored down, maybe take a long weekend and get out of town to do something fun. I bet the urge to grow again will return before long.

9 Likes

I switched to jacks finish with calmag at just about 9 weeks but wasn’t enough calcium I think… had insta 100% crispy fan leaves from calcium deficiency by the next day. So I adjusted the mix with more calcium and got phosphorous deficiency and some others. Flushed and went back to what i was using before the switch to jacks finish, but she basically died. All the bud and leaves turned brown, smelled like straight hay, slumped over not doing anything… So yeah I just composted her… Thought about bubble but eh… will just try again later sometime.

The nanner’s on the MM, no idea. I wouldn’t think nute related, she’s been on the same exact nutes since she hit the table… the other nl5hss doesn’t throw any… I picked off the couple I found and triple verified there’s ZERO light leaks in the tent. We’ll see what happens but if she goes crazy with them I’m chopping her… don’t even care about making that Starlite cross with her if she’s gonna do that…

I think I’m just 3/3 on nanners from Bodhi’s gear :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Thanks! Sorry for your losses too mate, that’s rough :tired_face: :cry:

Yeah I was thinking shut it all down and restart when the temps drop again… I wanna get into some of Tony’s gear asap. Those Sowah Grapefruits calling my name and I need a good super sour bubble pheno from the gb bx1 f1’s for my back/neck issues.

Won’t be the end!

11 Likes

As painful as it is, from death, comes a renewal.

6 Likes

So… looks like I might’ve had a light leak in this big tent or something. After I found the 1 nanner on the MaMilk and pulled it out, I then rechecked all the vents and everything and made 1000% sure the tent is sealed properly.

Haven’t seen a single new nanner since!

29 Likes

So… 11 months later :sweat_smile:

I’ve had a lot of things change up since last post. Finished all those out in the pic above. Bred some things like the SSDD F2 BX1 among others… Grew out a few other things…

Still got the 4x4 tent for flower.
Upgraded to a 4x4 flood tray.
Moved the 23" square flood tray to the 2.5 x 2.5 veg tent.
I flood both trays for 1 minute every 2hrs with a cycle timer.

Nutes are generally this, per gallon:

2ml TPS Silica Gold
2 Grams Solution Grade Gypsum
5 Grams Maxibloom

Here’s what I’m working on currently

Nighttime Meds :pray:
Kryptonite #1 (D’s NL2 #1 x AKBB '89NL #7) - Day 21

This was a collab I did with Rocketboy. Nevil’s original NL2 genetics meets the 89NL, which after much discussing and research we believe is a PNWHP x NL cross made by the original NL crew. The 89’s were all acrid smelling plants. Motor oil, onions, B.O., chemical, type stuff. We used two different males across 8 or so females. I got one or two more that will be joining her here soon ^^

Fun times :partying_face:
StarMilk Daydream #1 (MaMilk #9 x Starlite Daydream #1) - Day 7

The MaMilk is from Motz/OleReynard, his Mother’s Milk F2’s. I was gifted a pack and I found the #9 mom and hit a couple flowers with the same male pollen I used to make the SSDD F2 BX1’s. Pretty excited for this one, just hoping it’s stable. Here’s a couple shots of the MaMilk #9 mom just before chop on the first run

The mom definitely had some stability issues in my setup. Not so much the first run but every subsequent run after that hermed out on me at 3 weeks so I ended up tossing the cut. I only made a pack’s worth of beans to check out anyways but decided to soak a couple and see what popped out. I had two but the other was a male and looked very much like SSDD so I tossed it. This one looks closer to the mom, has a nice structure, and stretch is just starting to come on here. Hoping for added stability from the Starlite Daydream male and some tasty creamy flowers when it’s all said and done here.

The bigger project: :tired_face:
I popped 16 SSDD F1 beans a few months ago in the hopes of making sour butter f2’s or an IX with my F2 keeper. I got 15 plants and whittled them down trying to find the sour butter pheno’s. I ended up with one girl out of all that.
SSDD F1 #4 - Day 53

That I’m hoping to reveg as a mysterious labelling error caused me to not have any clones saved of her :sob: I don’t even know how that happened. I’ve taken clones since but they’re rotting off before they do anything else. I find it interesting this F1 has ZERO bakery scents like my F2, she is pure sweet sour butter and that is it! Still need to find a buttery male if I really wanna do anything though so I wouldn’t be too sad if she doesn’t reveg. I still have my F2 keeper to use. Just sucks on the wasted time. The best male I found ended up being a skunky funky dude and nothing like this or my f2. So the search continues. One pack left to go through and then I give up and start on the 47 F2 beans.

And that’s all I have for updates for now, more later :yum:

37 Likes

The frost on the Mamilk is breathtaking brother… :green_heart:

3 Likes