Holy's Garden (Part 1)

@Daytripr69 She’s putting on an inch a day so far…

Literally just started day 5 of flower as of this pic, and she’s a little over 19" tall right now.

Full shot of what’s going on…

FLC #2 finishing up on the left. Front-middle/back-right are both NL5HSS #5’s, and that Mamilk is front right. Soon as the FLC #2 is done I’ll likely be moving the big NL5HSS.5 over there to finish up. Then move in the two FLC girls (#1 & #2) from the veg tent since their male is getting ready to flower right now. That short NL5HSS.5 up front is getting ready for some Starlite pollen from this male:

:heart_eyes:

Did I mention I’m totally sold on Jack’s Finish + Epsom Salt for the last couple weeks?
This is start of day 50

Totally sold…
Only way I’m finishing a plant from now on…

Still playing with the ratio’s… Currently at:
1/2 tsp Jack’s Finish
Slightly less than 1/4 tsp Epsom Salt
and it seems to be working well… can tell we’re toeing the line though :thinking:.

24 Likes

Looking really good what does that give you if you’ve got a meter?

1 Like

It comes out to 1.1-1.2 EC, like 570ppm at 0.5 scale.

5 Likes

Ok that’s about where I’m at using plant prod I think it’s 5/32/37 but I haven’t been adding Epsom salts , i think I started at day 45 @ 700 ppm I’ve dropped slowly over the last week to 500 I’ll finish around 400 after a 2.5 to 3 week diet of the finisher .

3 Likes

Heh… That’s pretty much exactly what I did, and was planning to do :sweat_smile:

One thing I just realized… the Jacks Finish doesn’t have any calcium in it whatsoever… Everyone always says finish+epsom salt but what about the calcium? Feel like I should probably skip the epsom salt and do calimagic instead :thinking:

Edit: yeah, scratching the epsom salt, going with 2ml per gallon CaliMagic. Was doing 3-3.5ml/gallon on the table. So that 2ml/gal calimagic + 1/2tsp Jacks Finish, comes out only 20ppm higher than what I was doing before, and actually adds calcium. Jacks Finish already has some magnesium. Flushed her with the new mix… :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Here’s the potential FLC BX1 Male I’m gonna use for
FLC BX2 (FLC #1 x FLC BX1 #23)
and
FLC BX2 V2’s (FLC #2 x FLC BX1 #23)

He’s got a nice thick stem, good branching.
Only 7 leaf blades, that’s good. 5-7 blades denote the FLC characteristics I’m looking to proliferate, also lines up with the NL5. Any more and I’d think definite haze leaner which I don’t want, usually means sparse buds and I’m going for dense flower clusters on this one. He does have the double serration though from my NL5HSS.1 male so could be sparse and hazy anyways :sweat_smile: Big question will be what his flower structure looks like :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

23 Likes

I started to give mine small amounts
Of calmag and Epson salts up to week 8 of the schedule

7 Likes

@Papalag @HolyAngel That’s what I am trying to figure out now. How much CaliMagic to use in flower. Typically use 2-3 ml per gallon in veg.

7 Likes

In my 5 gal res I only use 1 teaspoon per 5 gallons of Epson salts and calmag

7 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing in here currently… 2-3ml/gal in veg and 3-4ml/gal in full flower. Thinking go back to 2-3ml/gal to finish off with the nute switch… but still testing :thinking:

7 Likes

Epsom and other ppm breakdowns.
All one ml/gr, per one gallon.

Elements

Let me know if you want to get into breaking down your feed on a spreadsheet.

Also no calcium in the bagged Jacks 10-30-20 formula. I’m learning to go heavy on the ca/mg during veg with my coco.

10 Likes

Chopped the FLC #2 at Day 54 last night… Nanners :man_facepalming:

She looks great, but I’m done working this line. The #1 mom is still solid, not seen a single thing, but if her sister is throwing nanners it’s 100% in the line somewhere(likely that Super Lemon Haze), so I’m done. I chopped the male, chopped this one. Still holding onto the #1 for now but likely gonna chop her too. I’ll come back to recreating this with my actually stable NL5HSS and a good cheese if I can ever find one.

In other news…

Mother’s Milk at day 9 @Daytripr69

25.5 Inches tall without any sign of slowing down any time soon, structure is nice and open ^^

NL5HSS #5 is still stacking at day 38

And just waiting on her clone to hurry up and flower so I can make some NL5HSS x Starlite beans… and maybe some MaMilk x Starlite while I’m at it. And that’s about all I got for now.

16 Likes

Shitty deal on the flc they look like nice bud structure.

5 Likes

Yeah it does, especially this one. She’s got fatter buds than the #1 and a sweeter cheesy smell to her. Was gonna be fantastic for the bx2’s… but I just can’t do it. Can’t be proliferating herming genetics.

Will just remake my own version of Northern Cheese Haze with my nl5hss.5 girl, which was my original plan anyways :yum:

9 Likes

NL5HSS.5 - Day 43
Cola

Side-branch

Most of her

Thought about defoliating but I don’t need to for RH reason’s and she’s doing great. Nutes are a bit hot for her at the moment but it is what it is. I’ll likely move her out of the table and into a separate setup here in 2 weeks or so, and then start on jacks finish for a finish somewhere around day 70-75 :heart_eyes:

Here’s the full table shot

NL5HSS.5 up front on the left is 14 days in, don’t think we’re ready for pollen yet tho…

MaMilk is at day 13

Definitely going to hit this one with some starlite pollen… only a couple branches, but she needs to be bred with. So far I’m pretty impressed with this plant. Just shy of 30" tall meaning she’s 2x height in the first two weeks of flower.

22 Likes

Looks good. Is that how long the NL5HSS usually takes? 70-75 days? Just curious, since I have those seeds and all. I really don’t care how long they take, but I like to have some idea before I start growing a particular strain, just so I’m not surprised when something goes unexpectedly long (I’m looking at you, Purple NL2…).

I finally blazed that PNL2 last night for the first time. I really didn’t mind the high at all. It was decent, kind of a “light” or “airy” sorta feeling for the first 30 or 45 minutes, followed by some head-nodding. I slept really well. It was pretty weak, though. Took me four bong rips, which is two more than I usually need. But it wasn’t as heavy of a high as I was anticipating. I mean, I don’t think I’d smoke it during the day, unless I had nothing at all to do, but it wasn’t as crippling as it sounds like yours turned out. I dunno…

7 Likes

Yeah my keeper is a nl5haze leaner, first time I took her at 80 days with maybe 5% amber and it was absolutely bomb old school high. next time from clone was 83 and that was great but a little too much amber for my liking. next time from clone was 77 and that was about right. last time from clone was 60 and its too early. Its still good, but I’m missing that stoned feeling out of it, but fantastic for being at work or getting stuff done regardless. No anxiety nor paranoia whatsoever.

I’d say there’s a chance for some 63 day finishers in there if you come across a pure nl5 and/or sensi star pheno, especially in the #4 beans, but most will likely be in the 70-84 day range. Interestingly, I didn’t see my nl5hss.1 male alter the FLC flowering times at all really. All around 63 days or so.

For the PNL2’s, yeah that “grape soda” pheno I like the best, but all 3 are rather weak compared to everything else I’ve grown. Likely up there for challenging the best purple herb I’ve had when it comes to strength, but yeah… need a few puffs of em… I almost regret chopping that one(#2 grape soda) honestly. She had the best bud structure and smells and all around high of the 3 I had. The super incensy one’s are the one’s I don’t like as much, real heavy stone to it with the cerebral stuff going on. All 3 give me a rather introspective high. None of them have any muscle-relaxation nor pain-killing properties I can find, but I have slept real well on them the last few nights. Been mixing it with the last bit of Purple MAC I have left (for the pain/relaxing aspect of it) and it’s been :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Okay, so from seed, twelve weeks max for the Haze leaners. That’s fine. I don’t have a problem with a twelve week Haze-type plant. Trying to figure out when I’m gonna run some. Next grow is the Bandaid Haze and I decided I’m gonna revisit the Soars, too. And I’m pretty sure Freeborn’s Skycuddler for my “Indica.” That’s not until September 1, though haha. Maybe I’ll run some for my November 1 grow, but probably not until next May’s grow. Shit… That’s a year from now… haha!

I’m trying to think of any purple weed I’ve even smoked. I used to get pretty good Grandaddy Purple twelve years ago. I can’t think of anything else, so I really have no frame of reference. Grape Ape, I got an eighth of that once… I think those are the only two purple-based strains I’ve ever smoked. The PNL2 is definitely weak, though.

Remember when I said, in that Bodhi thread a few days ago, about,”Fuck potency,”? I take it back haha! Or rather, I think I understand that better now. I feel like, no matter how much I smoke of that PNL2, I’m never gonna be really baked. It just seems like a “lite” sorta strain.

4 Likes

yep 12 weeks should be the top-end of the spectrum. No rush on running em but if you do I wanna see pics! :joy: It’s gonna be about that long before I get to them myself. Again will be male hunt while I flower out a few of the girls just to see what they look like… possibly find a better mom but not expecting to do so.

Yeah GDP… Grape Ape, Purple Haze(OTHaze) (this is probably the strongest purple I’ve had), there’s a few cookies derivatives that are purple like ice cream cake was almost entirely purple and straight mids… damn thats gelatto x wedding cake… remind me to trade those out :rofl:

The incense pnl2’s rock me, but me in a drugged up not good way. Needs to be mixed with something else for a full effect. The other one #2 with the grape soda thing, is yeah, real light, but I like it a bit better.

5 Likes

Who cares? Smoke dat shit!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

8 Likes