Bx'ing the OG clone

OG Kush

The 5000k light spectrum is not doing this thing any favors at this point. Wants to foxtail under all that blue.

Vegging

15 Likes

Looks pretty similar to the TK honestly, but she’s got the Crinkle leaf trait I see all over the SSDD. Clearly the cut that went into bubba kush :thinking: Can’t wait to compare these two, she looks damn good! 5K be damned :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

It loves any excuse to foxtail… :wink:

I was looking around for some nice TK to cross (backcross?) to for my own stash.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Did I not send you any TriForce? TK x Kryptonite… there are definitely multiple things in the works with the TK :grin:

6 Likes

No, I don’t think so, but I’ll check when I get home.
Any idea who’s Kryptonite? (Seedfinder is showing three different ones)
I have no idea why, but I have an OCD like need to always check the genetics… :man_shrugging:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Kryptonite #1 (D’s NL2 #1 x AKBB '89NL #7)

3 Likes

According to the other place it looks like I did send it to you so hopefully it showed up over there as I don’t really have much left. Enough to find a nice male in hopefully. The Kryptonite was a collab of Rocket and I’s selections. I picked the males and he picked the females and made the beans. All my stuff is under Sefirot Genetics

The lineage of the AKBB males used in the Kryptonite is a long story and a bit dubious, but the jist of it regardless is, it’s an NL1 x PNW HP cross. That we then crossed to D’s NL2 to make our version of ‘Kryptonite’.

And now we’re really off topic :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That is really cool about your Kryptonite project. :+1:

Normally I have access to my spreadsheet but my old laptop packed up and I’ve been using a Chrome book (POS :face_vomiting:) …and don’t.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

that’s like walking uphill in the snow both ways isn’t it?

4 Likes

I have recurring thoughts involving a ball peen hammer… :smile:

It’s fine for surfing the interwebs and reading, but the keyboard is stripped down which means writing and editing can be annoying. The only storage device it knows about is “the cloud”…
It’s like wearing a pair of shoes that don’t fit properly…

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Down and dried and as tasty as ever. Got a couple oz Grove bags. Have smoked a few nugs…however, I have not seen a seed yet. :fearful: :anguished: :frowning:

May have to grow out the ones I got from the OG’er and select another male.

2 Likes

On deck.

To be determined.

Currently flowering,

7 Likes

And found 2 seeds in the last hour. Pretty sure we are successful enough to go another round :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OG Kush

A leaf from the outdoor :sunglasses:

These two found the rez

One in flower eating her leaves and close enough I don’t think I want to increase the ppms.

Edit- Counting back is at 6 weeks since the flip today. Give or take a day.

12 Likes

I sure do love the frost on an OG. Very nice looking bud.

2 Likes

@lefthandseeds 2 more weeks!! lol

2 Likes

Yeah I feel the same way right now. I said two more weeks almost two weeks ago. I might say it again tomorrow… :laughing:

But I think I’m closer than that. Maybe 1 week, 6 days.

4 Likes

Although there were a couple seeds I do not think they are from the OG’er males. I will not be using them since they were the only 2. I will have to germinate some more of the OG’ers seeds I gathered.

Meanwhile here she is at ~49 days of 12/12

I missed one day watering and she curled and dried the ends of a couple leaves even in the SIP. Guess I won't do that again.

I have 2 in veg and they should be ready to flip when this one comes out. I guess I will have to use a bit of the chocolate diesel pollen on it if I can get a dry day, since I would like to at least make some seeds with her.

Edit- they didn’t come from this girl either I know which Mother’s Milk did it. And that one was dropped

12 Likes

OG Kush

I dunno …maybe I can’t count Looks pretty close to done to me.

10 Likes

OG Kush outdoors

Indoor- (results indicated the light was too far away, corrected for his next run)

17 Likes