Hoss Giveaways

Thanks so much @hoss8455 :pray:
Birddawg seeds arrived today :sun_with_face:
With a detailed message all about the cross. Awesome.

And in a “dawg” card that made me laugh :smiley:

Oh, and check out the back of the flip. Nice!

22 Likes

Arrived today, Thanks Hoss! :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

I got mine this weekend. Blown away buy the handwritten details provided. Two solid pages of text, thank you thank! I used to getting seeds and having to figure out where they’re from and the details but having the details sent with the seeds is amazing! Really looking forward to these

5 Likes

I’m sure @hoss8455 is printed them. He must have a software to generate random handwritten text and a printer that can handle cardboard. And another that generates seeds.

That’s the only explanation :laughing:

1 Like

I have a whole part of my collection that i have the strain name, but thats about it. I didnt think the older forums would all be deleted and i would lose access to all my pms and profiles.

Appreciate the detail going into this @hoss8455

2 Likes

Gift recieved, thank you! :smiley:

14 Likes

Received your fire @hoss8455
Great write up. Love that

14 Likes

I want to win once just to get one of these cards with the detailed description.

12 Likes

Ikr sounds pretty special. I’ve got one coming and super excited to get it. Wtg above and beyond @hoss8455.

2 Likes

@hoss8455 Bean’os received! I cant wait to grow these out and puff in a palm king.
Who’s the real boss, hoss! Thank you very much man! :grinning:

1 Like

@hoss8455 not sure what’s giving me a bigger chub… The write up or the Birddawg seeds :joy:
Made it across the border.
Thank you so much growchacho!

May you be visited by the trichrome fairy, bringing you Amber after Amber of goooie goodness

14 Likes

I’m with you…pretty amazing what @hoss8455 puts into the letters, makes for an entertaining and informative read. Much appreciated! Thanks very much

16 Likes

These showed up today, thank you @hoss8455 :pray:
I absolutely love the card and the effort/thought you’ve put into it. Thank you again!

16 Likes

@hoss8455 :cowboy_hat_face: hats off to ya brother. Got my letter today and what an awesome gift man. I was already excited to get the impure kush but after reading ur profile here I’m even more excited. That LAPK sounds right up my alley and that Italian beef sure couldn’t hurt. :+1: thanks to u good sir. Truly special

16 Likes

Really awesome thing you do @hoss8455

6 Likes

Hell yeah it is awesome. A lot of people are going to be growing giphy

4 Likes

@hoss8455 The Impure Kush has landed! :partying_face:
Thank you so much for sending these out to me! :fist:t3:
I’m also very impressed and appreciative of your strain descriptions and noting what your intentions are in your breeding process. Very cool! :sunglasses: Thanks for taking your time to include these details for all of us! :facepunch:t3:
I have a savory, meaty smelling plant in the tent for the first time now! I’m definitely looking forward to hunting through your Italian Beef cross!

Thanks again buddy! 🪶

16 Likes

Writing those cards has taken the time of a growing :rofl:

It is good to see that dedication to others!

8 Likes

Finally got some $ to put towards stationary. If we can get 2 new folks to pop some BHG gear I’ll do another big round of giveaways. Really excited for the folks who already have em down, I’ll have something coming for all you guys in a month or so. Can’t say how much it means, you guys could grow anything in the world.

19 Likes

@hoss8455
Made it across the pond!
And Savannah approves :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:v:

26 Likes