Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct)

707 Catpiss

The only thing that doesn’t scream old school about this one is the trichome coverage! Not much sharp ammonia or piss, the nose on this one is a smooth/rounded pineapple orange Julius kind of thing. Very enjoyable. Fairly pungent nose but not much transfer to taste at all. Doesn’t taste like ashy earth but it doesn’t taste like pineapple. Very light green and uniform in color.
Nice balanced high. Body and cerebral relief with a fairly fast onset beginning behind the eyes. I did feel the high was a bit calmer than my heavy OG & Chem hybrids, but testers didn’t really share that sentiment. I got back reports of “it’s a very good high, it hits you in the face” and “that catpiss if fire, but apparently it BURNT my eyes.” That last one referring to how red it made his eyes at work.
As for how she grows… it’s a doozy. No stretch and very slow. And she’s so stacked. That she requires alot of pruning and attention with the fiskars. She can throw 4 double sided nodes on 1 inch of branching. It’s not a fussy plant nutrient or light wise, she just has her own character. Takes a long time to veg out right but it will produce solid colas as long as the plant, dank enough to convince you to do it all over again.

The way this plant grows, it’s definitely not easy producing clones of her. So there won’t me too many offered but I’ve got one available today. It’s going to be apart of another package deal and the funds will go towards terpene/canabinoid testing the 707 Catpiss.

35 Likes