I certainly did not!
Almost puked just looking at that.

7 Likes

11 Likes

This a Midwest thing?

1 Like

Gorgeous! Itā€™s like an Andy Warhol painting :framed_picture:

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t tell youā€¦just came across the photo on the net and knew it belonged here.

3 Likes

First meal of the new year!! Wasnā€™t even my suggestion. 2023 is gonna be a good year.

12 Likes

Regular corn dogsā€¦

I used to get Jalapeno and cheddar corn dogsā€¦I havenā€™t seen them anywhere for years.
So I asked the store owner and they said that they canā€™t get them anymoreā€¦they come from USA and apparently they donā€™t get shipped to Canada anymore.
Another random fact: apparently you canā€™t buy Twinkies in Canada anymore either. :neutral_face:

10 Likes

You canā€™t buy anything in Canada thatā€™s made by Little Debbie brand anymore, GONE FOREVERā€¦
My FAV was the oatmeal cream pies. @chronix

4 Likes

I heard that as well. :frowning_face:
I liked those Swiss Roll things.
Damnit. :sob:

2 Likes

I eat alot of smokiesā€¦do those count as hotdogs? I do like those bbqā€™d or pan fried till theyā€™re bursting

I drove 2.5 days until I found myself in Ohio few years back. Iā€™d never bought a hotdogs at a restaurant before. I didnā€™t even realize hot dog restaurants existed until my friends took me to JibJabā€¦have you been? Haha reminded me of elementary school hotdogsā€¦never thought such a thing could sustain a business

I remember when I was a kid, family was on holidays camping. We had those cheap hotdog linksā€¦made our poop greenā€¦we didnā€™t eat those ones again lol

2 Likes

This ā€œMightā€ be good on a hot day ?

3 Likes

Chicago hot dogsā€¦

16 Likes

Date night. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

You son of a bitch, Iā€™m in!! I wanna go back to Wrigley and eat them bitches in the bleachers.

2 Likes

Hot Dogs and Fries for lunch, I felt like I was being watchedā€¦

I eat half and give the other half to Onyx :sunglasses:

14 Likes

11 Likes

Oh yes. My love.

Sadly, missing the celery salt.

2 Likes

Hot dog cat

9 Likes