How do you coffee?

this is the best roaster ive tried in Canada time over time i always go back

2 Likes

When home

Perculator at camp

4 Likes

I am a pretty simple guy. Flexbrew system from Hamilton Beach. Does pots or single serving and has a timer so my good old Tim Hortons coffee is waiting when I get up.

5 Likes

We renovated the house a little over a year ago and installed a tankless RO unit at the kitchen sink. I keep a bottle of this stuff next to the tap:

You only need a few drops, so that bottle lasts for months. It’s only me in the house most of the time (gf lives in another town but visits every weekend) but I only drink coffee and water…

I forgot to mention before, but I can’t consume a lot of caffeine past mid morning or it will keep me from sleeping that night. I generally consume one cup of very strong coffee first thing in the morning, then no more the rest of the day.

3 Likes

I threw all of my other paraphernalia out the day I got this bad boy

5 Likes

I’ve used them for years. It’s free shipping as long as your total is over $35, which is why I buy 5lb at a time. And it’s legit roasted within a day or two of your order. Very high quality beans, and one of the only places to get very light roasts, which I greatly prefer.

Also, they have quite a few 20% off coupons that can be used once per email address. NPC20 or 20LP or 20P or 20PC should work.

Also @BarefootAndBlazed I also use RO water but no added minerals. And a good conical burr grinder is the Baratza Encore which you can find at Bed Bath and Beyond for $100 after 20% off coupon.

4 Likes

I use an Astra Pro machine. its a semi-auto heat exchanger with an E61 grouphead. Macap M4 grinder.

18gr in the portafilter. runs for 22seconds.
/

10 Likes

Nothing fancy here at the Beans’ residence. It makes life easy when I want a cup on the run or just a quiet morning enjoying a whole pot of coffee.

6 Likes

I call mine a grog it is so thick and rich!

I put hops, ma haung, green and black tea, and yerba mate into my coffee and have myself a day!

4 Likes

My keurig isn’t as fancy as your.
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

I do whipped Dalgona Coffee! Once you try it it’s hard to drink anything else (if you love iced coffee)

I do one tbsp of instant coffee, one tbsp of sugar, and one table spoon of boiling or hot water. You can also add flavor like a piece of chocolate, a tbsp of caramel, teaspoon of Vanilla extract, peppermint, honey, cinnamon WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT.

Whip it with a egg beater for 5-10 minutes and it will be thick and creamy. Then it’s ready and just poor it over whole milk :milk_glass: :fire:

3 Likes

https://leescoffee.com/shoponline/product.php?MCID=1&MMID=7&MMGroupMMID=6

Vietnamese coffee is my second go to for coffee! I buy these bottles at Ranch 99 and I cut it with whole milk because it’s so strong lol

1 Like

I’ll have to try this method. Never heard of it. I do enjoy a cappuccino, since that drink looks like it’ll have a consistency similar to it.

2 Likes

You’ll love it. Cool thing is you can add any flavoring you prefer. No extra flavor is fine too, it’s so good I’m about to whip some up right now!

2 Likes

Like my coffee with plenty of milk

Like the packet coffee one that comes with milk and sugar already,you can buy them from the Asian store down the street

Cat shit coffee wife brings back from the Philippines when she goes home

8 Likes
7 Likes

Starbucks veranda, out of a 20 dollar mr coffee. 3 cups a day. Everyday. Little sugar in first cup.

2 Likes

HOW MUCH DID THAT COST!?! :astonished:

2 Likes

Wife don’t tell
Me how much she pays for this.she used to bring
Me hoodies back from her holidays but I have 70 of them now it’s coffee lol they say $20 a cup something
Like that

3 Likes

That looks like some serious stuff in that jar! I haven’t gotten myself out of just the roasted bean style.
We all have our guilty pleasures. Wife can have hers too lol.

1 Like