How do you cope with pain.. without painkillers

@Gonzo can you link your favorite source as I’d be interested in tryin this for my wife… Any dose recommended?

2 Likes

One thing I’d recommend is getting capsules you can fill as the taste is quite strong in a beverage and gritty. There’s different source areas and different strains. Some work better for energy and some were better for pain and recovery from withdrawal symptoms. Hope you find some good meds for her.

2 Likes

High @STIGGY I do have a cut of SSDD that wipes my sciatic pain out until the next time I do something stupid! If you’re in the US, I could send you some cuts when mom is a bit bigger, a month or two?

If you’ve got more time, I’ve got some F2’s and F3’s you might find something in, but no guarantees on that.

6 Likes

Have you tried massage therapy yet? I used to get sciatic pain in my left leg when driving long distances. A combination of stretching and massage therapy helped to resolve my sciatic issue and increase flexibility.

5 Likes

That works very good. The first couple of times the woman was OK. But this last person she’s a very big person. She was able knew what she was doing.

1 Like

Did your insurance cover massage therapy? @Tejas

2 Likes

I didn’t go through my insurance, just paid out of pocket. Something else to consider is getting a percussive massager from Amazon. I bought one when I pulled a hamstring. Using the hard foam ball attachment over four nights worked the hamstring back in good order. At first it felt like grabbing the electrical outlet, but it got progressively better over the next couple of days. No pain no gain right.

3 Likes

Hello I’m new and this is my first reply, do you know anyone that would trade those for some Night Owl Auto crosses ? I need some badly for pain.

Hope all is well thank you :v:t2:

3 Likes

I don’t know anyone myself, but you could make a post here in the Seed Trading thread, looking for Good Medicine f2 seeds.
I bet you’ll be able to trade. Good luck!

2 Likes

They may have some thing here
Night Owl Seeds Cannabis Seeds » North Atlantic Seed Company

1 Like

“Diclofenac Sodium Topical Gel 1%” along with a pot cookie had my back feeling almost normal after a night of sharp pain. Used to be Rx only but supposedly it’s over the counter now. This tube actually says Rx only - don’t know if this an older tube or the 1% is what makes for Rx only. My partner swears by it.

Not a cannabis related suggestion, but I’ve heard good things about Kratom as well as Wild Lettuce Extract. Wild Lettuce is abundant where it grows, and I hear it’s prized for its pain-relief qualities. Thought about trying to make a batch once.

1 Like

anyone have a positive strain to combat pinched sciatic nerve…i smoke a ton of weed, and all strains matter, but if someone has a preferred choice, i wanna grow it immediately

3 Likes

Motorbreath 15 is my go to for bad sciatica but even it has its limits as far as relief go. I’ve found green dragon tincture made with it works better for pain relief but smoking is faster as it hits right away.

5 Likes

Deal with pain all day everyday everywhere, what helps:

1. Building up core strength. This is essential for dealing with any kind of back issues, but also lower leg issues as well. I hated the physical therapy at the hospital but after committing at home to doing the exercises I noticed everything became easier.

2. Conserve energy. The more energy you spend getting worked up mentally which transfers to your physical energy the less you have to keep moving, as long as you can keep yourself moving when you need to you can tap into the final gear and take back full control.

3. Diet, exercise. Goes with keeping moving, but things like proper ratios of pre and probiotics, removing low cholesterol oils that slow your metabolism and utilizing amino acids if you are giving your muscles a workout. Cutting down dairy, sugar, alcohol will do wonders for inflammation (google pics of Tom Brady). I only drink once a month or so, a few beers three days in a row and I can feel my body slowing down and getting weak so I cut that shit out fast.

4. Meds: rosin and e-nail is most efficient medical application for me, that and nano products can do miracles with reducing inflammation. I realize that’s not realistic for everyone but if you grow your own you can make live rosin. I would be crawling up and down the stairs in the morning without it sometimes.
    Strainwise hindu kushes rank high for me, like others have mentioned purple kush injects good medicinal benefits in mostly everything it touches.

5 Likes

Definitely… Agree totally.

Hi guys I have been away too long… good to see that this thread is still alive.

I have also had some new experience towards using Amanita muscaria mushroom. It helps ease the body and sleep like never before.

I hope all of you reading this message are in good health.

2 Likes

Where did you order your DSMO from Pigeonman?

I looked into it years ago for a topical application but never found a supplier.

Thanks!

1 Like

Curiouscat how are you sleeping?

My mother has arthritis and didn`t sleep well her whole like, 3 or 4 hours a night. She was always in pain.

I made a batch of coconut oil drops which she takes 1 ml when shes going to bed. Shes now sleeping 8 hours a night and the pain is much less.

Good luck!

Here you go @Hobbes !

https://www.dmsocanada.com/shop

:metal: