How do you cope with pain.. without painkillers

That was a rerelease from their vault of locked strains, originally made in the 90s, although i did reproduce the pack from the same release as yours and they were some of the most stable plants that ive grown never in any stress did i get even one nanner, barely even could get any pollen using sts as they wouldn’t turn,

maybe you just got a bad batch or i got lucky. I still have a blue velvet growing from the pack that ive had with me for years now, ill try to post a picture this evening in my blue velvet thread and tag you so you can see if it looked anything like yours

and as for DP getting better i would unfortunately say they have gotten worse and worse, I wouldn’t buy anything DP these days nor would i from JD

5 Likes

I’ll provide oaxaca pollen in 2-3 months.

8 Likes

You tend to find once a seed company create a sister company something is wrong. Dutch passions sister company is seedstockers. They need the extra revenue for some reason :thinking:

5 Likes

Yes/No. I’m a HORRIBLE starter but can just keep going… like all day going.

So the AM burnout is just normal for me. :man_shrugging: THAT and I mainly have a coffee system now instead of blood. :+1:

7 Likes

I wake up with a cloudy head and an irrational need to sleep for longer. It takes everything I’ve got to get out of bed and put my work clothes on. I’m 44 now so maybe it’s just an age thing?? :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m 41 in April. I think it’s just a work-hard burnout game. :rofl:

When I say “I can keep going” i mean I just won’t stop if I keep driving myself. But TRY to get me up and I’ll show you why Taurus born have horns.

7 Likes

That’s awesome to hear you got a keeper, I was stoked to try those. Did you ever try the Blue Heaven or Blueberry Sativa? Those three were the blues I was always curious about.

4 Likes

Taurus also :wink:

4 Likes

:+1:

Us when provoked:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m quick tempered I admit. Not a good quality I know but at least people avoid me 2nd time around :rofl:

6 Likes

i didnt try either of those, not sure i missed much though, ive grown a lot of dutch passion gear, not much was worth it :joy: the odd gem though!

4 Likes

Amen, unfortunately DJs stuff isn’t any better these days. The man made some of my favorite genetics so it’s lame that everything he sells now seems to be mutated farts of what they once were.

7 Likes

I can pop a PK or two to coincide 100%

5 Likes

@Pigeonman i feel you on the coffee for blood, shit I’d IV the stuff if possible I’ve gradually increased since like 18-19 now it’s just ludicrous, lots of coffee in my place. image

@Esrgood4u i feel the same most days tbch, like identical. But I do, sometimes just get up clear headed and raring to go, usually never if it’s work though .

3 Likes

That’s the thing. I absolutely love my job but some mornings depending on what medication I’ve used I struggle.
No shit I can drink 8 uk beers, few jd shots and a half g of something we shouldn’t talk about on og and I get up out of bed fine full of life ready to go. Give me a heavy indica like pk and I struggle to motivate myself.

3 Likes

That’s a huge yielder for a kush. I’ll do some homework on it. Cheers :+1:

1 Like

Honestly I think it’s just that top shelf good good we happen to enjoy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: or maybe we’re getting old cuz I’m not far off from you on that from either.

4 Likes

You maybe close but you’ll never catch me :rofl:

4 Likes

Bahahaha! Outta likes but I got some here :heart:

3 Likes

I think @JustSumTomatoes said Orange Grove is good for pain too. It’s Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush x Cali-O x Deep Chunk.

2 Likes