Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

What a loser… Couldn’t even keep up with the scam… LAME!

3 Likes

Haha… :slight_smile:

The only “damage” I know of is that @JaxxMunster has gave her his address and now he’s freaking out…

Why he has done it when @MadScientist has offered to be test person because his grow is 100% legit, hard to say… Maybe he was too eager to get some freebies…

10 Likes

Not only that, i got a Frank Zappa address i was gonna give her, i would get the seeds and she wouldn’t ever know where i am… Other than Costa Rica!

I hope this is the end of it, @JaxxMunster so sorry, i understand your eagerness to get seeds. Just for that i am gonna send you some… Let me see what i got and i’ll send you some seeds bro! With all of my heart man!

9 Likes

What a shame :triumph: however, let’s use this thread for other and new members, so they know what to look for with a scam.

2 Likes

From the beginning it was very suspicious

3 Likes

Well she Pm’d me a few times and she claimed that she sent someone I guess @JaxxMunster a couple packs of seeds for free and that she later found out that they were no longer available and that they were very valuable so she felt like she was taken… I’m just repeating what she said… She said she sent out a few seeds to a couple people. Well we will see if @JaxxMunster ends up getting some valuable seeds or not in a few days whether she was a scammer or not…:alien:

5 Likes

@JaxxMunster is as nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs

7 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don’t mean to burst your bubble Jaxx, but you kow nothing is coming from Mia right?

Sorry bro, i got you!

If those seeds arrive in Jaxx’s, i am gonna feel like SHYTE!

4 Likes

It would be a remarkable thing if received anything from her, and consider another possibility not beyond possibility.
She might just be shadowing the whole affair now to return at another time

4 Likes

Anyone can look at the comments without logging in even… She IS reading this right now. I betcha!

2 Likes

i meant her account on the other forum she deleted.

she is. can we close this thread?

1 Like

There is really no point in doing that, it’s better for people to be able to go over the info and spot something that will help them make a more educated decision in the future. For reference.

Let her know that we knew, let her know that she could not do anything against us. Like Musqueteers… (Alex Dumas ref)

1 Like

you’re right, i’ll need somewhere to post a pic of the seeds i receive !! :smiley:

3 Likes

knew it was bullshit when “she” claimed to get in trouble at work for sending dick photos around

5 Likes

this thread went from,

oh, I have some seeds. what to do??
-sell?
-auction?

who is she?? wow! lets all invest some time to help. poor girl
-FRIEND!!! whoo hooo
-wait a min, who??? I dunnt knowww…
-friend maybe

----------------plot begins to thicken------------------

-takes big hit, lets paranoia deepen, maybe shes not who she says she is butttt…maybe she is.
-No fuck! not friend not friend defcon 5 or 1 which ever is worse!!! what do we do???

• about 30 threads of bigfoot and aliens
    -world is ending because law is doing a massive seed operation

-girl reads posts, gets sad and upsed

• wait, world maybe not ending
  • everybody sorry
  • not so sorry
    -law
    -not law

-magical unicorn seeds are mailed to recievers
-if not law, scam
-no not law, maybe a scam
-scam

girl gets upset and leaves after sending $300usd worth of seeds to different people trying to get things rolling
-girl comes back
-girls leaves

-girl comes back as Bruce

12 Likes

Well…

That sums it up!

2 Likes

very apt summary lmao who is bruce

1 Like

The man who was, is , no was a man and now a woman. Catlin aka Bruce Jenner.

3 Likes

the only reason i won’t receive mine is customs. i know mine was sent. she sent pics. @JaxxMunster i’m fairly sure you’ll receive yours as well if she sent them. i am not sure she did, but i feel its very likely.

5 Likes