Humble grow by Islayhearts

So seeds in dirt to start off Cinco do drinko.

4 snow kush f2
4 grape stomper f2
4 orange goji
5 SlayD x double dumb

And all the other ladies are in one tent now.

That’s really all. Chocolate rain male seemed to work and side project crosses are looking like pollen took.

Jalisco I’ll x CR
Strawberry bozo x cocoon X CR
Snow lotus bx X CR

18 Likes

pretty Ladies there,Slayer :+1: the side crosses do sound intressting too !!

2 Likes

Is that the one Indy made? I have a snow something of his.

3 Likes

Yes, they are from him. Not sure what to expect but shouldn’t be bad considering it’s parents.

3 Likes

It’s the same as I have. I got them with the Folsom Prison Blues, Hills and Valleys, Lost in Space, and Damaged Case. Mine is the SK f2 also. Jut found them.

Any chance you’ve grown any of these? I grew the FPB (everybody likes it, UK Blues comes through a lot) and Hills and Valleys. Both were large yielding plants.

I think @Papalag grew the Damaged Case and said it was good. It’s (Psychosis x Huck Kush) x (Psychosis x Herijuana).

2 Likes

I haven’t grown it before. First time. I as well have folsom blues and I think the hills and valleys.

I grew a strain from him before he setup sinister. Very blueberry muffin, like fresh baked. Was a good strain.

2 Likes

Hay @GMan yeah i have damage case in the vault , that’s a good one ( one of the favorite) I have and grown a good deal of Indy’s gear it’s some great crosses

Can’t go wrong the clown rules

@Islayhearts I’ve grown your Maury povich ( budica. X silverfields ) that was some killer weed my friend

Paps

4 Likes

Glad to hear the clown and his gear are legit haha. I doubt it would let me down. He’s pretty good about making sure what he releasing is really good.

And I might have to make that boudica x silverfields. At least run the boudica again. That strain is so nice!

6 Likes

Those two I grew were awesome. And they got seeded from my cross too, but still put out tasty strong smoke, and massive seeds. I grew his Rebel Yell x Heri. I told him he should call it Victoria’s Secret because it was very feminine sexy rose smelling weed. Almost like the Chucky’s Bride. Very similar in a lot of ways.

I always see something he’s growing that I want.

2 Likes

Gsc x blr via 13 colonies on IG

Strawberry bozo x cocoon

Jalisco ibl

Snow lotus bx v1

Chocolate rain seeded plant and some seeds from a lower bud site.

Thanks for looking!

20 Likes

Photogenic :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes:!!!

1 Like

Great to see the line preserved CR truly was a good one
I may still have some chuckys bride f3 some where hope to run them once I get back up and running

3 Likes

NIce to see you made some CR seeds! I felt like shit when I tried to f2 @Saxo’s seeds for him. None out of five germed. Never had that happen and not really sure what happened.

I’ll be glad to do what it takes to get some from you. Maybe even turn around and make another batch. But, I’d love to be able to get some seeds back to him.

The others look awesome! I started a BLR f4 and a couple of BLR x OG Kush. One f4 damped off on me.

Man, that SB x Cocoon looks really nice. Can’t remember if I got that one or not. I have some Bozo stuff. I have the MOB/Cocoon pollen, too. A lot.

3 Likes

Hey Paps, if that CB is the f3 Beachbud made, it’s awesome. I got some more recently from him. He did a great job on it. I got a perfect plant from them. Large harvest and nice colors, too. I need to grow it again.

2 Likes

Hi Gman no they were from a different forum still nice

2 Likes

Maybe I can share some of these. I’ve heard others say CB was a floppy plant with small buds. I had the exact opposite with this f3. Medium large plant, open structure, easy trimming, and fat buds. And the Chuckys taste.

2 Likes

Cb still small bud and floppy but I crossed it to U.K. blues x heri and it did improve the structure and yield

3 Likes

@GMan My Friend, you don´t need to feel obligated !!! Cheers!
@Islayhearts ,lookin great!! the SBxC is a looker :yum:

2 Likes

Need to be smoke tested but should be decent! Thanks for stopping in!!!

4 Likes

Seed plants.
Chocolate rain

(Mob x cocoon) x chocolate rain

And germ test for the chocolate rain f2s

21 Likes