I had a sunshine daydream. I need a breeder

That’s awesome! Do you find that they’ve lost any potency at f4 vs f1 of f2?

2 Likes

I would prefer to follow my seed lines frankly. I still have at least another round of the f3’s to run as well.

5 Likes

I agree,I just gave out 3 packs of them, hopefully someone does a run on them.

Bodhi_Seeds_-_Sunshine_4_thumb

17 Likes

Would you like to part with a bean or 2 . I lost mine during hurricane Irma.

2 Likes

Hey @Number52 it is considered a faux pas in these parts to ask for seeds in your first post.
But if you stick around and participate in conversations you will soon have many more beans than can be grown in a lifetime…

10 Likes

Afraid you spoke too late. I gave away 3 packs of these the other day and the rest need to be used to make more seeds. You should drop by the introduce yourself thread and meet the community. I see you joined Christmas Eve and this was your first post but if you get to know some folks here you might just find a reason to be more active :v:

8 Likes

I could do it before outdoor gets here if you’re after an open pop seed run. Just got done make some of his More cowbell into F2’s and toss’d a very nice male on a bunch of auto’s to play around with fast photoperiod for a bit mostly timeframes of flower increase from auto’s. Let me know

6 Likes

Welcome to OG! Send me your address in a msg. I’ll send you some seeds. What do you prefer photo’s, auto’s? I’d be devastated if I lost my seed collection,sorry for your loss.

10 Likes

Man @THRESH, you’re such a great guy! I vote for you to run the seeds! I’m sure the consensus would be to just run the ssdd for seeds, but I can’t really speak for the entire group.

MCB F2s!

BTW @PetalPowerseed, those SSDD are in the mail, on the way to you.

11 Likes

love it. and you know me always late to the post office it will be a few lol but I will get there

8 Likes

Don’t even worry, I didn’t even expect anything in return. Take your time. I was just anxious to get them to you so this project can get going!

3 Likes

Ahh I can always find room for a preservation run. I’ve got some of those swazi gold you gave me rockin in the corner too haha. They’re doing great, just topped and already stinky in veg :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m working on some more packages to send out and your name is already top on the list, Brother. Been so damn busy with family shit and being sick with that damn stomach bug that’s making it’s way around the area that I’ve not had time to get everything packed up.

5 Likes

Awesome man! I’d love to see them growing! Such a great feeling knowing others are enjoying something I made, or rather, helped nature make.

I’m stoked to get those veggies you sent in my garden this year! We’ve got big garden plans, and if this snow and weather would let up, I could finish the hoop house!

But those long melons and fast jalapenos are on the schedule already. :wink:

9 Likes

not enough likes for this thread this morning, but hope you find a home for these @PetalPowerseed would love to see SSDD circulating around the community again.

5 Likes

we are working on it behind the curtains. clones are being made seeds are being shipped

9 Likes

I believe my sunshine daydream came from @50State . Great strain well worth growing . Along with orange sunshine and orange goji.

7 Likes

Hey @PetalPowerseed , hoping those SSDD F2s showed up by now. :crossed_fingers:

Just wanted to make sure. :wink:

5 Likes

Hi ! Great preservation project, thanks :fist_right:
is there any chance to get f2 seeds from your ssdd? via exchange or as you prefer? This is one of the varieties that I most want to try.
an apology for breaking into your thread, I couldn’t resist the temptation haha
Cheers!!

2 Likes

@gmike hang around and we will get to that point but right now we are still in the planning stages. not sure what generation the final seeds will be. maybe f2, or f3, maybe an in-cross with a special female. But I am coordinating something

7 Likes