I had a sunshine daydream. I need a breeder

I’m working on some more packages to send out and your name is already top on the list, Brother. Been so damn busy with family shit and being sick with that damn stomach bug that’s making it’s way around the area that I’ve not had time to get everything packed up.

5 Likes

Awesome man! I’d love to see them growing! Such a great feeling knowing others are enjoying something I made, or rather, helped nature make.

I’m stoked to get those veggies you sent in my garden this year! We’ve got big garden plans, and if this snow and weather would let up, I could finish the hoop house!

But those long melons and fast jalapenos are on the schedule already. :wink:

9 Likes

not enough likes for this thread this morning, but hope you find a home for these @PetalPowerseed would love to see SSDD circulating around the community again.

5 Likes

we are working on it behind the curtains. clones are being made seeds are being shipped

9 Likes

I believe my sunshine daydream came from @50State . Great strain well worth growing . Along with orange sunshine and orange goji.

7 Likes

Hey @PetalPowerseed , hoping those SSDD F2s showed up by now. :crossed_fingers:

Just wanted to make sure. :wink:

5 Likes

Hi ! Great preservation project, thanks :fist_right:
is there any chance to get f2 seeds from your ssdd? via exchange or as you prefer? This is one of the varieties that I most want to try.
an apology for breaking into your thread, I couldn’t resist the temptation haha
Cheers!!

2 Likes

@gmike hang around and we will get to that point but right now we are still in the planning stages. not sure what generation the final seeds will be. maybe f2, or f3, maybe an in-cross with a special female. But I am coordinating something

7 Likes

I’ve got just 4 seeds of Sunshine Daydream F2 (F1 by Bodhi) fr: @Allotment

IF possible, could someone @PetalPowerseed or anyone els here collect 1/2 of a milliliter of male pollen from their Sunshine Daydream plants and send me a little? So when the time comes I can also help preserve this line?

7 Likes

@CADMAN for sure I don’t think anyone would have a problem with that. Sharing is caring

6 Likes

That would be awesome :ok_hand:

I’m now at a point where I like making seeds, but I never seem to have enough flower. SO, I’ll be collecting Pollens from all sources, so I can match them up with whatever strains I’m Growing and still be able to make seeds without sacrificing loads of flower space… Of course Anyone who contributes to anything I’m doing is Automatically getting back beans for their efforts :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yup, here’s the plants the clones a coming off of.

That’s sulfur, NOT pm, lol! @JoeCrowe eradication regimen!

Maybe 2 weeks before they’ll be ready to travel.

Then they’ll grow up and look like this.

Do you think there may be some S1’s in the offing?

Thanks for doing this!

15 Likes

heh heh it’ll all be sterilized after the second dose for sure. Looks like the parasite is gasping it’s last from where I’m sitting! It’s always a sigh of relief after that sucker is dead.

3 Likes

Good luck with the project, I’ll be here reading. I’m going to do space monkey f2 soon, and I have some destroyer crosses. if you see something you like, please tell me :+1:

1 Like

These are the good pain relieving clones? I’ll hold on to one for you guys!

Either way, I’m watching this from my bean bag chair

5 Likes

I have a pack of SSDD f1 in my bean box and was thinking of F2ing next fall. If the timing works out that would be great! If not that’s cool too.

16 Likes

Catchy isn’t it! From trying to 4 in a year.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Well I’m working on a few things right now too. I’m also at the point that I want to start making beans haha
So when I get to that stage in the project, I will let you know what pollens I have to offer you.

3 Likes

S1’s we are trying. sorry this reply is late

5 Likes

Wow this girl is s real beast . Good smoke you say ?

2 Likes