I had a sunshine daydream. I need a breeder

So My plant count is full but I found SSDD by bodhi. Anyone able to home them for preservation. Of course you would get the f1 plants to keep in your stable.

33 Likes

Nice, supposed to be a great strain. Good luck, I am sure someone worthy is out there. You got the Chemdog cross coming your way soon :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh that awesome !
I would, but I have a bunch of other stuff I need to get done.
Maybe you can post up in the “Preservation” thread ?
Please keep me updated thou. If I can find room I would gladly preserve her for the community.

5 Likes

I actually got SSDD Fx? From Sebring in my fall box I just got. An extra, I think is says 2019 on it…and I think is says Mongobongo did the preservation run on it. But will check and update if incorrect :point_up_2:

Edit: the ones from MongoBongo were Oregon Huckleberry, The SSDD are F3’s and just say Sebring seeds, 2019, plant more seeds…

8 Likes

Oh nice man ! Are you planning to make more ?

1 Like

I also have one last pack of SSDD… I have been thinking of popping! If I could be of use- I’d love to help preserve the cut and maybe chuck some pollen @PetalPowerseed ! Peace~djsf

24 Likes

They want you to make more. If you want em repro em or just ask around there’s thousands out there.

Is this some special pheno or ? Cause ssdd been repro and anyone here wanted it sitting on so many they can’t run em.

3 Likes

Oh I know its for preservation, and I dont have any room for it. Thats why I had to sadly decline said offer.
But honestly I havnt been able to find any straight SSDD beans yet. I wanted some to make a cross idea I had, but wasn’t able to find any.

6 Likes

Would love to find some myself. Been snagging up a few of Bodhi’s SSDD crosses, but SSDD by itself would be great. I heard it’s pretty good for aches and pains, of which I have plenty lol

9 Likes

Get some. I’ll hold your backups

4 Likes

Your in the states correct ?
I may have some beans that may help you if interested. Sendme a PM

6 Likes

Edit: Read posts :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

nows the time sir. I know va can run 4.

7 Likes

Got these from Sebring a while ago.

18 Likes

Think there is currently an f3 and bx project underway right now as well. Seen a post or two on the bodhi thread on it.

10 Likes

I think those f2 were made by @MomOnTheRun.

10 Likes

Oh really? God I love og.

10 Likes

Speaking of @MomOnTheRun anyone heard from her lately? She used to be so active on here, and then disappeared.

I hope everything is ok with her…

8 Likes

I’ve got 8-10 F1 beans still, and a pack of F2s from @Sebring!

14 Likes

Nice, closest I got is SS#4 which is Chemdog X SSDD I believe. Have not had the chance to run any Bodhi gear yet but one day :slight_smile:

7 Likes