I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Damn that really sucks @Jetdro , do you think they are coming from the WC that is on the sill?

1 Like

I honestly don’t see how you don’t get them more with the dogs in and out. Once the weather warms up I don’t go in the grow room until I’ve showered and changed from the day. Mites are just a pita

5 Likes

My study on dichlorvos indicates it CAN work, but in lots of cases the mites don’t die at all, instead the plant dies. Also… Just seeing them on the shelf in their foil pouches gives me the creeps because it’s organophosphates cousin of VX gas. shudder

4 Likes

2 spotted spider mites are the fucking devil. I came so close to just burning everything down and starting over. I finally knocked them out by spraying Azamax for 4 days, heavy, shit dripping everywhere. One day off, then 4 days with the Therapy. And repeat. Damn near killed my moms. But haven’t seen any since. Fought them for 7-8 months. Good luck brother.

4 Likes

Pic of jet right about now.
images (2)

4 Likes

Damn Jet, have you seen this recipe that @JohnnyPotseed shared for a DIY bug killler? He has had good results with it

One-n-done Miticide

2 Likes

Good eye @JoeCrowe and @schmarmpit :muscle:

2 Likes

I know them to hide in corners I had to empty everything and clean everything then I sprayed the tent with captain jacks dead bug

They cams back I did it again and no more mites

Two f ‘em times

3 Likes

Just spent 35 minutes typing out what i did, then hit delete. Not doing it again.

Drained octo’s, 1 1/2 gallons heavy feed over top each octo. Filled to 2/3 with same heavy feed.

8 tbls in half gallon Dr. Zymes covering all 3 tents. Wash off warm water soak in 1 hour.

Action has been taken

13 Likes

wont bring one of those in my house, there is a reason it works

3 Likes

man this sucks :pensive:
hope this does it and you are no worse for wear when its done :pray: :angel: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Maybe try Mite Death and Foliar Concentrate Kills All Soft Bodied Garden - Etsy Czech Republic

2 Likes

Damn Jet. Hate to hear this. Declare all out war.

1 Like

I tried to search this topic and didn’t seem to find the word predator anywhere so I have tried ask have you really considered bringing in the foreign legion to slaughter them for good maybe??
Predator mites may be your best long term solution.

1 Like

My bad dudes!!!

2 Likes

Another thing I’m sure that’s been mentioned is spider mites develop resistance to pretty much all pesticides if they survive a couple rounds of applications. Home made remedies are less than useless despite what is said.

1 Like

That is dichlorvos.

3 Likes

No bueno si Jose ? @JoeCrowe

2 Likes

Personally, I think it does as much damage to your brain as it does the bugs. That’s the side effect of the organophosphates.

3 Likes

Dam that sucks wishing you luck at destroying them bastards .

If they were all just vegging I’d be doing a sulphur burn flowering plants your limited to what you can do.

1 Like