I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Shoot me your info I’ll get them heading your way this week .

1 Like

Spider mites are gnarling on your shit. I see those motherfuckers.

4 Likes

No you dont, there are not any check constantly

3 Likes

+just checked no bugs…

2 Likes

Tent 1 ladies NOT doing well. Not sure where or how i fucked up but it is defintely my fault and centers on feed.

Maybe i forgot to dose the water, who knows. I DO KNOW they are hurting BAD and if i do not do sonething i will lose them …ARGH!!! :poop:

So…

Gonna pull all the water from the rez’s. Gonna water down the top 2 times, with a heavy feed. Till it fills the octo resivior. Have no choice, same bullshit i had to do with last run of Wedding Cake.

Bitch draining the octo’s…

3 Likes

Those are old bite marks on the lost cake photo 2?

2 Likes

This leaf. Almost looks like it could be spray residue.

4 Likes

Nope he is right

GD FUCJKING MITES…fuck me

4 Likes

Spinosad works , everything else just knocks them back

3 Likes

hit them over 22 times with spinosad
12 Dr Zymes
12 Azamax

2 Likes

Then you must be bringing them in some how ? Or from reusing soil

3 Likes

Are plants on window cill fine
And we’re the outside plants fine ?

3 Likes

outside clean, window ladies kitchen fine

WC on sill in livingroom(the last WC cuts) infected.

GD it still coming from the fucking Wedding Cake

6 Likes

Sorry man, I always see something and say something. I’m good…or bad, that way :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Gonna be a Dr Zymes kinda night it appears .I guess WAR is not over just yet. Little fuckers

explosion

Going to hit them with ultra stiff Dr. Zymes solution then fresh water hose off after 1 hour of soaking

5 Likes

All good man…you didnt bring them in here…all good Joe…good eye.

6 Likes

I hate mites I had a infestation and used the no pest strip I did like 8 of the in a 4×4 left it 5 days haven’t had a issue since. There was no plants in the tent tho

4 Likes

Damn that really sucks @Jetdro , do you think they are coming from the WC that is on the sill?

1 Like

I honestly don’t see how you don’t get them more with the dogs in and out. Once the weather warms up I don’t go in the grow room until I’ve showered and changed from the day. Mites are just a pita

5 Likes

My study on dichlorvos indicates it CAN work, but in lots of cases the mites don’t die at all, instead the plant dies. Also… Just seeing them on the shelf in their foil pouches gives me the creeps because it’s organophosphates cousin of VX gas. shudder

4 Likes